Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 24, 2024, 01:27:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Improvisation  (Read 4953 times)
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« on: December 07, 2006, 05:57:05 PM »

Improvisation!
well if you ever had a theater class, or seen it before you should know what improv. is.. well in this one its like a conversation, one person starts it and whatever the other person says you just have to follow along.. (cant say no fair, or do anything cheep) well and its sort of a story, so ill place it in this topic.. and ill start it off with one i had with a friend... (not sure how it started...) well if anyone wants to try this out and post the results im sure it would be fun to read, and its actally pretty fun to do (none of this was praticed..)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cameron says:
no, im on my bed right now..
Cameron says:
and, btw my blinds are closed to
aM i NoT pReTtY eNoUgH? says:
welll i have ex-ray vision cause im a super hero
Cameron says:
we've gone of that, im already better reamber
no, im better then you
just cause you choose to save Japan, doesent mean that im more powerful
Cameron says:
you left it to sink you selfish little, ohhhhh
Yeah well it was me who saved iceland from the the Green Snow-Eating Lilly Snippers
Cameron says:
who cares about iceland
Cameron says:
its not even icy
Yeah well, while you were busy saving canada from the marsions i had stopped Europe from being sucked into a black whole
Cameron says:
whole?
as it was, 4 austraillian tourists fell in
Cameron says:
you suck, letting people die
They were trying to stomp on my hands as i coragiously pulled Europe back, so i have a suspition they were from the planit Zweltar anyway
Cameron says:
you didnt even cheak
Cameron says:
man i always freeze time and cheak that stuff first..
Yeah well unfortunatly for them, when they stomped on my hand they must have had some Zweltar crystal dust in there shoes, cause thats the only stuff that temporarily disables my time stopping powers, but my telepathy kicked in and i found traces of green acid in there brain
obviously from zweltar
Cameron says:
no thats from quatiumtarium, get your planets right, green acid, quatiumtarium, blue acid is zweltar
Cameron says:
quatiumtarium is out allys, they killed the zweltar in the last great war defending earth..
Cameron says:
no the anicent command is going to be mad, your get an earfull from the great TecTochie
obviously you havent been in contact with the DFC cause on my last message they said that in fact, the Quatiumtarium hadnt killed the Zweltons, but helped them into hiding and were planning a secret war against them. Aparently the Osorions had kidnapped Keliekiki (you know who that is) and was demanding pay, so the Zweltons atacked and were then forced into hiding
Cameron says:
the DFC has said nothing about this to me.. now ill have to go to their planet and talk this over..
Cameron says:
back
Cameron says:
they said that no such msg was sent, and that in a matter of fact it must of been a decoy for you to turn your back's on the Quatiumtarium..
Cameron says:
and you fell right into the trap
Speeking of traps, you should have checked yours before you started to fly (you should really learn to teleport like me) cause Kiesha, my sidekick possom saw you  and she wasnt impressed. Also, you should watch your back because she said that while you were flying back and small ship from Gawrath (werent you just there) was following you
Cameron says:
i have the best sence of dirction and due to me freezing time and flying over their it was i lie, it took me only 1.34 seconds to fly their talk to the DFC leader and fly back, noone could possible follow me sorry.. and by the way freezing time to fly is faster than teleporting, you have to chant them fancy spells and such..
actually, im a first class shimerer, i like to call it teliporting becuase normal nimwits like yourself dont know what im talking about I can instantaniously porhole between worlds. It took me .002 seconds to get to Axeoron. Wear as when you froze time it took you 4.5 seconds
Cameron says:
well yes, but 1.34 seconds of it was unfrezing time ant talking to him duh.. it actally only took me .0000000045 seconds to get their and back, i win..
Where the hell were you!!!!!!!!!
I was sitting up there with two other super heros who didnt know jack trying to prtect earth from the 7 deadliest races, WHILE stopping mars from crashing into the sun and where the HELL are you!!!!
Cameron says:
i have been reasherching, apperently both sides of the battle decided to send you a decoy messege on poupus, neaither side wants you or me to get involved in their personal battles
Cameron says:
and who do you think jammed all the singles making the 7 deadlest races just about useless, didnt you wonder why they were so easy to beat im on break, time to use the tenicnical half of my powers..
You are the most.....UGH!!!!!!!!! I hate you so much
Cameron says:
what helpfull
>.< you are such a BLOCK its not even funny
Cameron says:
would you like me to unjam the signles now you know thats what keeping them down all of the races are so tenoncial they can come back to life after dieing, unless you jam there brain waves making it impossible for them to react, they got so tenoncial they made that their weekness..
FINE! You win. But this isnt over OH NO! This is not over. You just started WAR!
Cameron says:
oh what is this war of whos the better super hero
Cameron says:
fine, but ill use all i got, my timefreezing, and tenicinal powers, and wait what were yours again teleporting and x-ray vision.. how lame
actually, i only named 1/4 or my powers, ill let you know what they are later. Maybe ill telly ou that im an elimental. Along with telepathy, Shimering, x-ray vision comes with telepathy DUH! Any EDUCATED super hero knows that
Cameron says:
well i am educated very much, in my powers.. and freezing time beats all yours right their, so what you win in how many you have, but i have better ones..
Cameron says:
all i have to do is freeze time and walk slowly and kill everyone, i dont even have to break a sweet or try, unlike you..
unfortunately stupid hero, you forgot that i controll the sword of Hatbalty. You know as well as i that it can make me unfazed by Time Freezing, and also, one nick from the sword and you turn into a worthless human, were as it has no effect on my, and im also the only one who can weild it. so your lucky to be my Aly
So i win!
Cameron says:
yes, but your sword of hatbalty is nothing when i have the hidden icon, i makes all special powers outside anyone useless..
that was pathetic
Cameron says:
so when i use my powers your hatbarty dosnt work..
see, all you do is block block block
you have no creativity left. so i win
Cameron says:
it will work on anyone else, but not me..
 talk to you tomorow. Mr. 2nd-place
Cameron says:
  im going to bed, see you at Axeoron in the morning for that stubid confrence they are holding
I HATE YOU!
iF mIsTaKeN wOuLd YoU lOvE mE tHuS? says:
What the hell was that. Your presentatoin on melecular time freeze was rediculious. you didnt get one aplad. However, they really liked the way i saved planit Sheldron WHILE projecting myself 3d and giving a speech on the inter molecular force serounding cancer and the gene that causes super mutation. I got a standing ovation. What the hell were you thinking
Cameron says:
okay, you take genetic's i take tecnology okay
Deal
Cameron says:
.. and nice presentation.. mine wasnt that bad i mean common they didnt applude beacuse its a hard concept to freeze time..
Cameron says:
and you cant froget freezing time is a huge part of genetic's if you want to do anything serious like change a geene or make a new speacies..
Your right, so when i win the golactical SHSCA (Super Hero Special Cervises Award) for my research and and completion of a new species of super her that can freeze time AND shimer. You can shine my boots
Cameron says:
but creating that species wouldnt of been possible if i wasnt there to freeze time (deacivating the hidden icon so you wouldnt freeze to) and you were able to re-create the cells without the cell trying to fix itself as fast as you re-aranged it..
Cameron says:
so really i should have half that reward, it was convient that you left that part about me out when you presented to the SHSCA..
Cameron says:
 last time i help you in a genetics project..
Actually, i presented your name into the program, where i got the blood sample and who stopped time for me, but could you have done the research into the physical and social aspect of a superhero life to create a combined clone of me and you since it was where i got the blood from. The answer is you couldnt, so the braines of the operation was me (which is where theaward went to) but you were the
technical help you got the special side award
Cameron says:
side award, so even if you were the brains you wouldnt of been able to do it without me.. sets reward next to the FFP reward from last year
Cameron says:
(FFP = Freeze Forward Past reward, proveing to be the best super hero in all 3 catagorys)
Though i couldnt have done it without you, i could have used someone else since i DID tell you about the technology, you being a tech freak and what not. so i could have rewritten the program and had a computer do it, but i allowed you to do it because i figured youd want your hand in the galaxy changing information
Cameron says:
computer freezing thats hasnt worked for more than 2.3 seconds.. the Quatiumtarium or Gawrath havent profected it yet, and frankly i dont think they will unless they enslave some time freezer into forceing the computers to freeze, essentualy making the freezer part of the computer..
Cameron says:
wait a min did you say the Gawrath were following me looks into sky.. humm yah
Cameron says:
deactivates hidden icon, and freezes time, then quickly builds a tecnology scanner with parts from a NASA building station downtown
I TOLD you to watch your back. If you use the Gawrath black bettle jave that i gave you as a gift as a freind, place it into your Zengog belt and you will create a Gawrath scanner and it will send them into a time of freeze for you
Cameron says:
scan's room nope nothing..
You realize that they have self projecting aura switchers
you might wanna be carefull who you think your scanning
Cameron says:
yah ill need a scanner for their stuff, you know i could make my own, humm ill need to make a zengog belt, lost my other one in that fight with the dragon, he took it with him into the sun..
Cameron says:
goes to make another one
Cameron says:
sorry, but to make sure the aura's dont turn on to prevent my freezeing im going to have to activate the icon..
Cameron says:
turns it on
Cameron says:
turns it off
Cameron says:
dam icon, it froze the scanner, (not helping) im going to have to re-make some parts of it to prevent that..
Okey, why dont you add zulcon based metal shards, the one in the necklace i gave you. It should work
Cameron says:
no tried that,nothing
Cameron says:
whatever is in the shards, it counteracts with the parts in the scanner..
Cameron says:
makeing it not freeze, but not work at the same time..
Cameron says:
its like the Gawrath made this scanners to be near impossible to take into a superfreeze.. humm i might just have to make my own version of their scanner
Then OBVIOUSLY you didnt weld them the the beetle
Cameron says:
it was their bettle reamber you took it from them in the last great war..
Cameron says:
they apperently knew what it could be used for and made sure when you put it toughter it made it hard to work a scanner
Cameron says:
ill just make my own, working on it now, its never takeing me this long to make a scanner this one's hard even for me..
Cameron says:
almost done just got one thing missing..
Cameron says:
(goes to Gawrath, to find parts)
Get me a crater rock
Cameron says:
ahh i just got back
Cameron says:
goes again
Cameron says:
okay their happy
yes!
Cameron says:
i finished it, well here it goes activates icon
Cameron says:
turns it off
Cameron says:
yep theres a scanner, ivisible and ineffective to a first freeze..
Cameron says:
got it though, looks like it was watching me for a time of weekness or something, i froze its trasmition and made it seem like the scanner reported back that it found no weekness..
nice
d**nIT! I just got back, afteri sent my last message i was kidnapped bye a Hettler Bruser and they tried to take my Necklace of Gwendline
Cameron says:
should of sent me a msg about it..
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 06:15:03 PM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

Remfer
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 10:42:26 PM »

am i supposed to have a conversation with someone and post it?  or with other members of spaceo sortof like the random object fight except it's a story?

(IF latter)

Hi Monkey...how's the trees?

(If former)

I need to get a conversation quick
Report to moderator   Logged
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 11:50:30 PM »

well its only if you get really really board, i dont know but if you read that one i posted it was random alright, and sometimes hard to do beacuse you have to reamber hard names..

sure you can, improv. is really easy and it can be about anything and with more than one person (if it dosnt get to confuseing) and i color coded it to make it look better, white got real boring..

well a conversation with anyone, that person donst play spaceo at all.. but it has to be improv, you cant just post a normal conversation lol..

its sort of like random object fight except with a set amount of people in a more fast pased chat that dosnt get as stubid at times.. and its more of a story you could say than a fight...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 11:53:22 PM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

Remfer
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 12:15:21 AM »

ok...laugh

: Hi Remfer how's the fish?

Remfer: What fish? i'm having chicken!

: How's the fish?

Remfer: *Walks away*

: *Walks up to lamma*  Hi lamma how's the fish

Lamma: Lamma

: Fish

Lamma: I am a vegitarian...

: Fishisfishfishisfish

Lamma: *Walks away*

: *walks up to monkey* Hi mokey, how's the lamma?

Monkey: I didn't eat lamma

: *Flips upsidedown* How's it up there?

monkey: *flips upsidedown* good

: walks away...

monkey: why u say that?

: *walks away*

monkey: weird

: 17 random person...how's the monkey

random person: *takes out gun* what u say punk?

: *walks away*

random person: *puts away gun*

: decides is bored out of his mind and goes
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 12:36:30 AM »

wow, this is weird, yet sounds fun, I'll have try to it with some of my friends and post the results up here.

Remfer
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2006, 12:51:16 AM »

Even though this is sortof a story...maybe it should be moved to game room...there would be random object fight (RoF) and then Random Improvised Stories (RIS)...although this does also belong here...hard desicion...but until i get feedback on this it stays here...

And isnt' there another topic somewhere else for smily stories?  o well...

laugh went to the carribean to  15...but he was so  6 when wow showed up and was like  7 u gotta chil.  So  laugh was all like  21 21 21 how to chill when  12 was like  atention trying too hard...u'l  .  So  laugh was all like  confused cause he was  confused about why  narutosmile was  his  spider2.  That is just  surprise...so  laugh was like  19naughty my  spider2...and  narutosmile was all like sorry for ur  spider2... then  laugh got all  4 cause mr.  wow showed up again and  laugh was all  Opps...but then he was spam spam spam spam so  wow was like  surprise and so was banned from the carribean but was later  death by and the  spider2 and so  laugh lived happily ever after (for the next 2 years) before  laugh decided to become  2 and his  cheer said it was notworking so she moved out and he went to a mental asylum...but when he tried to contact his cheer se just .....the end (coffee1) i like to drink while reading
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2006, 02:06:15 AM »

remfer, just stop apperently you dont understant the concept of improvisation..

you need more than yourself to do it, multiple people, and a topic.. i dont know get a friend pick a topic and talk about or like it..

for exsample:

topic: Worker Death's in Space Odyssey
Amount of people two: (me and chicpea)
Result:

(if you dont get this, then just stop posting here and trashing my topic with spam)

»¦« íkk|ë †ìñã »¦« says:
  i hope so im running outta cemetary space for all my dead workers
Cameron says:
its called the airlock, and space.. real convient exp if your near a sun with strong gravity so they wont float around for long..
Cameron says:
or mabey a black hole.. humm
»¦« íkk|ë †ìñã »¦« says:
  tried that but got fined for space littering
Cameron says:
oh they still fine for that
Cameron says:
have you tried next to a black hole
»¦« íkk|ë †ìñã »¦« says:
  cost me a fortune, tried that too just got fined for space littering in another quadrant  
Cameron says:
man how did they find out  dont they get sucked in real fast
Cameron says:
so they force you to buy ship space, dirt, and sholves, then pay for cermoneys instead, how convient..
»¦« íkk|ë †ìñã »¦« says:
must be all the labels sewn into thier clothes if lost please return to Chicpea (#7135) 
Cameron says:
hummm, not good thinking their..
Cameron says:
see mine says "if lost return to wolfy" .. but i havent had to worry about litering.. will be his problem when i do..
»¦« íkk|ë †ìñã »¦« says:
Lol crafty
Cameron says:
yep
»¦« íkk|ë †ìñã »¦« says:
Ok sorted it out gave em all pens n tolf em to write if lost please return to lammalord 
»¦« íkk|ë †ìñã »¦« says:
told*
Cameron says:
but how much did that many pen's cost 
»¦« íkk|ë †ìñã »¦« says:
not alot i got em free from the betting office 
Cameron says:
and what if the tickters notice its just pen over a knitted name..
Cameron says:
some 150 tril free pens, you ripped som1 off bad..
»¦« íkk|ë †ìñã »¦« says:
d**n never thought of that hmmm
»¦« íkk|ë †ìñã »¦« says:
u should see the cargo hold its full of pens had to throw food away 
Cameron says:
even if you got the dicounted 50 cents per pen, thats 75 trillion in pens..
Cameron says:
hummm mabey thats why there starving
Cameron says:
you take pride over pens rather than food..
»¦« íkk|ë †ìñã »¦« says:
well pen is mightier than the sword so they say
Cameron says:
swords longer, and usally sharper you sure..
Cameron says:
and gun beats both..
Cameron says:
and laser beats anything.. exp the big ones you put on ships..
»¦« íkk|ë †ìñã »¦« says:
well personaly i prefer to use lazers n the odd plasma gun, n if i got the power cores ready i'd use my quantum phaser
Cameron says:
.. wonder how big a ship that can hold up to 250 quad marines must be..
Cameron says:
bigger then our solar systeum  must be  
»¦« íkk|ë †ìñã »¦« says:
lol
Cameron says:
one bomb will be as big as earth (i would vote surrender)
Cameron says:
then the ship could take earth into the holding pay.. 
»¦« íkk|ë †ìñã »¦« says:
but is earth really worth taking i mean its kinda screwed really
Cameron says:
well, more workers..
Cameron says:
erm, and more starvation
Cameron says:
spits earth back out
»¦« íkk|ë †ìñã »¦« says:
the cycle never ends 
Cameron says:
the ship would be so big that it might accidentaly smash our solar systeum on the windshield, then have to use the wipers to get it off
»¦« íkk|ë †ìñã »¦« says:
spacewipers  hmmm novel idea 
Cameron says:
"ewww i got a solar syteum stuck on the windshield, nasty"
»¦« íkk|ë †ìñã »¦« says:
god knows how much u'd pay for a spaceship wash 
Cameron says:
lol
Cameron says:
it would suck in the main enganear in the front of the ship is called to the back for a engien problem.. have fun walking..
»¦« íkk|ë †ìñã »¦« says:
well that would free a job up for another worker 
Cameron says:
"rogger that engien room, ill be there in 45 years"
»¦« íkk|ë †ìñã »¦« says:
LOOL
»¦« íkk|ë †ìñã »¦« says:
lol*

« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 02:16:54 AM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

Remfer
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2006, 10:56:59 AM »

Ok...

but i do know what improvisation is...and i am improvising...with an imaginary friend...lol...jk
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2006, 03:12:20 AM »

wow lammalord, your conversations are....interesting.

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2006, 06:55:33 PM »

im an intersting guy, anyone can do it, and it IS a story lol

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2006, 12:11:58 AM »

never said it wasn't, and I wouldn't dare delete them anyway, I consider anything involving expression via words to be allowed here (with some limitations mind you).

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: