Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 02, 2024, 12:03:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: @blakranger51(#4633)  (Read 4446 times)
Smee
« on: November 11, 2006, 02:11:51 AM »

this is to whom ever blakranger51(#4633) is

first who the F%@* do u think u are ?

and you do not spread rumors of wat and who i am nor wat and who UEA is ????

these statements were taking from the chat

blakranger51(#4633): smee didnt leave willingly.
blakranger51(#4633): yeah. it seems that people have misunderstood what happened with uea

wat happend to the UEA has been left open for all major leaders, all major leaders and friendly commanders, and anyone who cared to take the time to ask.

and also i wasnt on to see the full conversation, but i will say this u better watch ur self  I DONT CARE WHOS ALT U ARE,

you have been warned

Smeezus
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 04:42:14 AM by Monkey D. Luffy » Report to moderator   Logged
Smee
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 02:37:28 AM »

/bump

wat no comments ???

jeezz

Smee
Report to moderator   Logged
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 01:08:12 PM »

this should go under abuse, but since i no longer have mod powers i cant do anything...

Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 10:23:00 PM »

Well, kinda good you don't have mod powers...jk... Opps

Blakranger is in my alliance Smee. I will talk to him about it. Just message me next time when something like this happens, and I will take care of it.  1

Smee
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 05:38:47 AM »

sorry mid but in this case he need to be publicly warned

he has no reason in which to speak of nor does he have any idea of wat is happening with in the uea

Smee

and how the hell is this abuse ??? unless im abusing him ahahahah

anyways
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2006, 12:59:26 PM »

it's abuse because he is slandering an alliance and player smee. Violation of ToS.

Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

My cross is so heavy because its so full of mercy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2006, 01:59:41 PM »

What happened with UEA? I remember when I was in UEA, Smee got pissed off and booted everyone out of the alliance (Hence the UEA Reborne)

Oh well. A message to all AL and AL2 members. Spreading rumors and the sort about other commanders wont be tolerated. I know I cause my fair share of disturbances, but I atleast conform to the rules for the most part. You won't see me directly slander anyone like I used to, and you won't see me stating something about another commander unless I have something to back it up. Make sure you do the same.

There's more to what I do then meets the eye. If your interested in finding out, just ask me specific questions and I will give you straight up answers. Just watch what you say and do from now on.

lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2007, 01:22:37 AM »

21 what did happen to UEA? 21 inquiring minds want to know.

spider2

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
Smee
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 03:41:34 AM »

21 what did happen to UEA? 21 inquiring minds want to know.

spider2

lol miss lost

although this isnt the place to talk about it lol umm basically i found a way to ending the round an exploit if u will lol that would have allowed me to finish 1st place as commander and as an alliance that round it has sence been fixed i wont go into detail about it becouse there is no need, yes i kicked u duo, but i kicked you becouse at the time i didnt see u as UEA material at that time u were alot more hot headed then u are know."back to the main story" so instead of exploiting i decided to call my self the winner and decided to quit the game and boot everyone out of uea and leave a everlasting spot in this game of both UEA "United Earth Alliance" and Smee to forever be engrave into the history of this game.

thats pretty much it
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2007, 12:11:18 PM »

Ah so thats what happened...I got a different story when I asked you last year  21
Anyways, I wasn't meaning to spread rumors or slander your alliance, I was saying what you, or someone else in UEA had told me last year...that was the last time I had heard about it, and when someone brought up UEA reborn, and what happened to the old one and smee and such, I thought I knew what had happened...obviously I didn't, and I apologize for my mistake.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: