Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 20, 2024, 04:31:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Removed for publication  (Read 5944 times)
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« on: November 03, 2006, 11:31:14 AM »

removed for publishing.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 05:23:15 AM by Seither » Report to moderator   Logged

John.doe
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 01:54:22 PM »

excellent story you got there!  shocking

i rated this story 5 stars! its really an awesome story

Report to moderator   Logged
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 03:13:29 PM »

thank you. It took forever to write too....though really should have only taken me about 2 weeks....the game kept getting new things tht would make the story better, or I had such a crammed schedule that i only got to write alittle bit here and there. But, it is done, and I think it is well worth the wait.

zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 12:17:46 AM »

The only problem is I am unable to rate it more than five stars!

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 07:42:53 AM »

Wooo great story, was well worth my time Seither 1

FTP is still on the Galactic Council, and is leading the alliance Annihilation of Faith, working with Chicpea and Serenity to promote galactic peace.

Annihilation of Faith promoting peace always sounded a bit wicked dont you think 1

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2006, 02:38:51 PM »

ya, an excellent story...  especially since now I finally find out what I am doing laugh 

I promise, though, someway, somehow, I WILL find a way to have my own side, you, I must find something I am able to do in this story  laugh

now just to find out what I am able to do ast that time.... 21

wait a sec...  AH HA, I HAVE FOUND IT!!!

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Remfer
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2006, 08:25:50 PM »

thumbsup Really good story...

By the way, that just made my story so much easier to make!  I was going to have you apparently executed but the fact that you died made it easier to explain when Remfer wakes up!

EDIT:

REALLY GOOD STORY

I rate it TWO MICHALIN STARS (btw that is like giving it 10 stars...only the fanciest of all resturants and things get two which is the highest)  u deserve it!

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

anyone who reads the comments first...this is what i have to say...spend the 10 minutes or longer to completely indulge in the story and let it soak in!  it is better than just reading it like "Whatever" it's too good for that attitude

Monkey, have u considered sending it to a local magazine? or publisher?  u could expand this story a lot and with the other two, make it a great novel...u would be a best seller, not to mention the 25417 mothership commanders in the SO universe who would just wait to see how the story was made better!  I read this story again, and my mom's a writer so i should know if her story was picked up by an agent, then if u turned this story into a novel it could seriously have potential...

But u should also expand on it for fun...you're a writer, so writing is fun, and the books that are published are great, but u should expand on this story for fun

7 and when u're a big time writer and SO is a big hit, you'll be thinking of the time when i said that this story has potential  laugh

laugh laugh jk, you'll probably be thinking that you can't believe a story about a game turned into a best selling novel
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 11:02:13 PM by Remfer » Report to moderator   Logged
Remfer
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 11:03:15 PM »

bumb so people will read my edit
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 02:52:14 AM »

Finally got done reading the story and I must admit it is very good, I agree with Remfer that you should look into getting it published. I have spent thousands of dollars over the years buying books as I am an avid reader(nerd?) and this is something that I would spend my money on. Expand this into a whole series and you'll be on Leno wow! Once the book hits it big you know the movies next - that would be cool 12.

To summarize, great story - now I must go back and read the others.

P.S. - if I attack you can i be in the movie? Opps

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2006, 07:45:23 AM »

lol, Silverthorne, and thank you, you too remfer. I have considered expanding the stories, but then decided agianst it for one main reason....I have no where else to take them.

BUT! Before any of you say anything, I am working on a secret project, and as soon as it is done I'll announce it.

And on the publishing note, the original SO story was published in a small magazine for the area I live in, and if I were to go for making the SO storyies a novel, Sir Emi would have to give me rights to do so. So, at this time, there are no plans for publishing yet. This may change as time passes. I'll keep you updated though. And make sure to rell everyone you know about this (in game and out of game) the more reads/reviews the better, as I'll know where many people stand about the story (it may help to have them read #s1 and 2 first if they haven't).

Goodspeed,

Seither (Monkey D. Luffy)
Writer for your entertainment

Remfer
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2006, 08:00:01 AM »

congrats on the magazine!  wow
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2006, 11:39:01 AM »

Very good story, let me know if you want to write the novel, I will help in any way I can.

God Speed!

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2006, 02:35:23 PM »

really? a magazine? why was I not informed about this? which one? maybe I can try to snag a copy and see what it says 13

ps: don't forget my little sideline to this line of stories...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 02:40:21 PM by ars68 » Report to moderator   Logged

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2006, 08:10:37 PM »

I won't forget Ars, if I do ever get it published it would be a collection anyway, it would be too hard to convert these 3 short stories into one smooth flowing story, as the time inbetween poses some problems.

And thank you Sir Emi, should that day come, you will be the first to know.

To all: Thanks, we've broken 10 replies and 100 views. Let's shoot for more. And I should be announcing my Secret Project in a day or two, so be prepared.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: