Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 27, 2024, 03:20:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Next Generation  (Read 2140 times)
Remfer
« on: October 19, 2006, 10:50:33 PM »

Right now, since my friend just joined and some people seem to be having problems/not on much

Next Generation is now officially a temporary training alliance in the acts of battle.  If you attack Next Gen then if it is possible my real account, Remfer, if you are in striking range, will attack you, as well as my alt Vehomad and anyone who is online and feels like they want to test their ships and skills.  But next gen is now a training alliance for the next generation of warriors in the rankings above 200 (1-200)

by the way frank, is there a way to transfer credits to other accounts?  Otherwise how can you purchase ships without actually paying real money?  I would like to know how.
Report to moderator   Logged
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 11:25:40 PM »

well there is trade.  and striking with your main and an alt for an attack on one or the other is against TOS.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Remfer
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 01:48:52 PM »

I thought the TOS said that if i use one of my accounts to make another more prosperous that was against the TOS, i didn't realize that applied to one account attacking people that attack another...if that is true then i won't attack people with my Remfer account and only with my Vehomad account if they attack the next generation
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: