Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 16, 2024, 12:55:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Assassin - the last in the Remfer trilogy (news flash)  (Read 15789 times)
Remfer
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2007, 06:28:31 PM »

maybe.  I'm also writing a book...but it's sorta confusing.  It's called The Author is God at the moment, but by the end of the first chapter the name changes to The Writer is God although not the main title, it just says the name changed.  It's gonna be a weird book with many confusing things but once it gets going it should be easier 3
Report to moderator   Logged
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2007, 02:04:16 AM »

lol, books very rarely get easier as they go. Normally, starting and finishing them is super easy, it's the middle that poses problems.

Remfer
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2007, 08:38:36 PM »

yah, but this is different.  The context for the reader starts out confusing and then it will get simpler as it goes...i'll give you an example:

THE BOOK’S NEW NAME IS:
THE WRITER IS GOD! See how easy that was?
Chapter 2: The First World

Yes unfortunately now I am writing in Times and the words aren’t as big.  So since I want even the kids to read this book this is what I am going to do.  Ready?  It will happen before your very eyes.  Abra, Kadabra, ALAKAZAM!

See how easy it is to change it?  And I compromised; it’s only at 15pts instead of 12 or 20! But now I must seriously continue on with the story.  Actually, continuing is not the correct word.  I like to think of it as Beginning for a second time.  And please remember, if you haven’t read the first chapter then that’s your loss for the weight the word remember will carry, that the book’s name is now The Writer is God since if I don’t complete this book or another book I’m not an author, and just a writer.  Are we all agreed?  Good, whether you agree or not isn’t my problem ☺.

Our story begins by taking the canvas of the world.  Imagine a blank world nothing there.  Complete and utter white.  Then we fill in the very vague concept, the universe.  Now the canvas is black.  Then we fill in the stars and the galaxies, and now the universe has areas of white and silver with gold here and there.  Reds and blues, yellows and grays.  Then we create another sort of vague idea of a galaxy.  It just pops out at you.  You can create it in your mind, or I can create it.  If you want to create it in your mind then skip the next paragraph, if you want to see it visually, with it’s nice little niches here and there where you can fill in some details but not much then don’t.
Anyway, the galaxy is pretty much a bunch of stars, all gold and everything.  Mostly dust, it’s gold too.  Actually, change that, the starts are all yellow, blue, white, and red.  Imagine at the very center of it that there is a big red spot.  This is the center of the galaxy that everything revolves around.  Then Imagine in the bottom left corner of the galaxy near the outer area there is a specific star.  It is yellow, just like our sun in real life.  Since the universe in this story doesn’t have a real life besides this let’s create one.  Go back to about half way from where your new solar system is to the center of the galaxy.  In this open spot create real life as it is in real life, or you could imagine other things.  It’s up to you, but if you make the world like the Matrix, or LOTR then you can’t really compare the new universe to real life.  Anyway when you’re done with that go back to the new solar system.  Your new solar system will have six planets.  The first one you can call.  It’s about as far away from the sun as Mercury.  Did you create Mercury before in the “Real Life” solar system?  If not then you should.  The next planet in the “New” Solar System is the planet where the story will take place.  It’s a bit farther away from the sun than Earth is back in real life.  Its name is Fiji.  Its name is Voodoo.  Its name is Mammoth.  Its name is Polar.  Its name is Cerberus.  Yeah that’s it Cerberus.  Did you wonder about the other names?  If you see that that is just one of the great parts of this new universe where the writer is god.  You can do just about everything.  Scrap that, I can do just about everything.  I don’t even have to make sense, like I could say: d;lkjfa;ldjfl;kasdj;lfkjasd;l which in my new language I just created means Hi.  But then you wouldn’t read the book.  Also note my new language consists of typing random letters on a keyboard so nothing makes sense.  Back to the universe.  You create the next four planets however you want, or just have four black specks called planets, cause that’s what I’m doing for now.  Anyway, on Cerberus it’s like a more lush version of Earth.  There is no frozen area, it’s all tropical and rainy.  It’s like paradise.
Now that the “New” Earth called Cerberus (Or whatever name you called it) is created, here is the animal life.  Picture the land, if you created a paradise, or if you created a desert that’s great.  If the latter just change it slightly to more like a paradise.  Or change the animals just not the humans, so it’s easier if you make it a paradise.  Anyway, the animals are friendly, and there are new breads.  There is no frozen area so there is always rain and trees.  The human’s have the technology they want without damaging the natural order of things and everyone is at peace.  The humans come in all varieties.  Plump, skinny, tall, short, smart, dumb, kind, and finally (KIDS DON’T READ THIS WORD!) the Jackasses.  There are also the stick figures and the blob people.  And where there are cartoon people there is a pencil that they worships as god, or as a devil, either way, it controls their life.
Our main character for this first story’s name is Jake.  Yes I very much like that name.  Oh, this is just like the Sims or some RPG like that ☺.  Anyway, Jake is a short and plump kid.  He wants to be more like the stick figures.  They can be like any thing they want if they worship the pencil enough.  If they don’t then the other end comes down and they disappear, which is the only thing that Jake doesn’t like.  If they are good to their god they will be granted the power of creation where they can create mini sticks or pencil 2-D creations to aid them in whatever they want.  Jake wants this because he lost his soccer balls on the domed roof that slopes inwards which is weird since it should be the other way but it’s not as long as I, the writer live!  Don’t worry, if I die there might be one page of blank page where I will probably fall on the return key to make a new paragraph until I fall off it and knock over my cup of tea, but at some point another writer will come here and continue the story of Jake, or another character’s life, or create a new person of their own.
So, yes, Jake is a plump short kid who can’t do anything right.  He once even did a dare to go into the religious 2-D chapel of the stick figures and when he walked through the door he fell on top of the stick figures who had all been lying on the paper rolled out on the ground and ripped the chapel in half creating a riot and a new wall was built between the land of stick figures and Jake.  Everyone else was allowed through, just not him.
So, Jake being the mad (I mean angry not crazy) kid he is goes to a school for the normal kids.  He’s probably also the biggest klutz here.  He gets B’s and C’s but only once did he ever get an A+ and that was when it was if you raised your hand and participated then you get the A+.  Besides that he’s just normal, or below normal.  Let’s make the school’s standards have B’s being normal and if you get a C you feel as bad as if you had just failed an assignment.  So that’s Jake’s school life, but we should get the rest of him, he’s still to vague.  He likes to play video games, even if he only gets to maybe the second or third level, and then he also likes to play sports and other activities.  So, that’s Jake in a nutshell.
Our story will now begin for real now that we have our realm.  There is just one more thing, Jake’s parents.  Just imagine the ordinary parents.  Ok?  Great, so, let’s get back to the story.  Our story begins with Jake.
“Jake wake up! It’s time for school!”
Jake rolled out of bed.  “Coming!” he yelled.  He slowly got on his clothes and began to get ready.
“JAKE VERTICE!” (Yes his name is Vertice) “YOU GET DOWN HERE FOR BREAKFAST RIGHT NOW!”
“Coming!  Hold on!”  He slowly walked down from the fourth floor to the first and sat down at the dining room table.  “What’s for breakfast?”
“Pancakes, eat up.”
“Woohoo,” he said sarcastically while twirling his index finger in a circle.
“I thought you liked pancakes.”
“No, I’ve just been eating them like a rabbit chewing gum for the past four years.”
“See?  You do like pancakes, don’t be so sarcastic.”
“You don’t even begin to understand sarcasm,” he mumbled
“What?”
“Nothing!”  Jake quickly swallowed the pancakes scowling at the light nothingness that hit his throat, then ran out the door to catch his bus that was just pulling in.
“Tough start again?”  The bus driver asked.
“Just the usual.”  [DELETE] “No, I’ve never had a tough start!”
“Trying to act tough doesn’t make you tough.”
“I didn’t say that though!”
“Of course, it was the fairy.”
“No!  It was some weird thing!  I think it was -”
“If you say God then don’t say it.  God
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2007, 12:16:21 AM »

lol, I see

Remfer
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2007, 05:53:28 PM »

told u
zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2007, 03:29:29 AM »

Woo!  1
Gender confusion.  laugh
I'm a dude. xD

Make sure you're enjoying writing whatever it is. Otherwise, you just don't have your soul in it.
xD Or, that's what my guess would be.  laugh

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2007, 06:53:18 PM »

ya, that's about right zeph. if you don't enjoy your writing, it rarely turns out good.

Remfer
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2007, 08:01:37 PM »

i enjoy it...sometimes  Opps like when i'm writing sometimes...i'm just a little ocupied with:

OTL

Gears of War

Prey

Dead Rising

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Oblivion

Test drive unlimited

call of duty 3

splinter cell double agent

CTY - distance education in C programming

school work

AND DID I MENTION OTL? (On the lot)
zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2007, 02:23:16 AM »

xD Lalw remfer.

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2007, 05:02:43 AM »

You have a Wii? or is that Zea: TP for gamecube?

Remfer
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2007, 08:20:22 AM »

yeah, i have a Wii
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2007, 03:19:57 PM »

good, it's not as fun on the gamecube version.

But sometimes I'm distracted when I'm wriing Remfer. As long as you like to write and enjoy it, your soul is in it, even if your mind isn't.

Remfer
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2007, 10:42:49 PM »

It's like school sometimes...ur physically there, and i guess spiritually...but mentally ur not 16
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2007, 09:49:43 AM »

yea, basically. Only, writingyou can leave at any time, school you can't. Other than that, the differences can be very mute.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: