Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 26, 2024, 09:48:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Assassin - the last in the Remfer trilogy (news flash)  (Read 15819 times)
Remfer
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2006, 08:25:58 PM »

First: I was saying your third story was helping mine, not the others, isn't chronic flux your third?  Anyway, the reason it helped isn't from the middle or near the end, but it is the fact that Seither died that helps, now i don't have to put in this whole explanation of how you were like executed or something by the government after finaly being caught and since you died it makes it so much easier.

Second: It doesn't tie in with yours, this final story takes place far in the future like three to ten years
Report to moderator   Logged
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2006, 08:30:59 PM »

Well, i didn't know you were planning on killing Seither, yes Chronic Flux is my third story, but I've had people tie their stories to mine and it sounded like you were going to keep Seither alive and in a good amount of the story....which would pose problems as A) he dies and B) he doesn't actually meet you in my sotry, lol. But yea, there shouldn't be any forseeable problems, and if there are...we'll blame them on the editors XD

Remfer
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2006, 09:51:20 PM »

O, no, he won't die in my story, he lives, its complicated and you'll have to actually read the story to get it (its the first two chatpers).  It has nothing to do with your story except Remfer is having a spas attack when he sees you since he thinks its only been a few days since anything has happened and recently your death has been on the news and everything...just read the story and you'll get it.  I think it should be done by before the end of the week, but maybe sooner or later... laugh

I'm working on it as we speak, while watching the best show ever...HEROES!
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2006, 01:17:32 PM »

ah cool. Like I said, anything that clashes is strictly the editors faults. Lol.

Kinda sad though, my stories just aren't getting the hype they use too. Only like, 56 views and 6 replies I believe on SO-CF.

Remfer
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2006, 01:22:51 PM »

2 puppyeyes crybaby crutch

that's sooooo sad!

laugh
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2006, 01:25:14 PM »

Such is the life of an author, we work our butts off for only a few fans.

Remfer
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2006, 08:13:30 PM »

lol, i know
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2006, 08:20:11 AM »

And then you get people like J.K. Rowling, who write a story and get super lucky, it becomes huge, and they become rich. Then there are the 90%, like us, who are small time, have a few die hard fans, a few passby fans, and then people going eh.

It almost makes you want to stop writing.......almost.

Remfer
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2006, 09:36:44 PM »

my mom's writing a book (it's taking her for ever, she's like only on chapter 9, she only writes like half a page a day....psh, literature, not sci fi or anything, to me, it's such a bore...although she did ask what would make it better, and i started sugesting bounty hunters and stuff, which since it is about a muslim woman that's not that uncommon) called Major pettigrew.  I tried writing a book, but for now i like short stories and such better (less stress and less to write even if it is fun)
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2007, 01:17:57 AM »

Writing a book is exactly like writing a short story, you just get to add a TON more to it, lol. I try to do about 1 chapter every time I sit down and start on one of my novels. Short stories I just work on until I'm out of ideas or tired of working, or just tired period.

Remfer
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2007, 09:59:13 AM »

not for her...laugh she sits there for 2-4 hours and gets maybe 5 pages at most
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2007, 01:45:54 AM »

That's because she's forcing herself to write each day. I go weeks sometimes without writing.

Revan
Lance Corporal

In game name- Jace

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2007, 05:44:37 PM »

For a ship name I designed a Forgotten Ancients Cruiser you could use in your story.

~You should know by now... I can't die.

~Forgotten Ancients- With us the fate of the galaxy rests...
Remfer
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2007, 03:02:53 PM »

K, maybe i'll use it for Zephyrblade...btw, that name is very neutral gender and Zephyrblade's actions are tooo neutral, and i've been wondering, is Zeph a male or a female?  it would be wierd if i messed it up in the story
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2007, 01:31:22 AM »

male I do believe. From the way Zeph acts (acted) in the alliance board, Zeph seemed male. I could be totally wrong though, send him a pm, he'll respond most likely.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: