Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 26, 2024, 08:19:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Assassin - the last in the Remfer trilogy (news flash)  (Read 15818 times)
Remfer
« on: October 17, 2006, 05:53:43 PM »

Ok, i am going to finish up with the Remfer trilogy.  This is the story where Remfer is in the Forgotten Ancients.  I currently am working on how it will play out.  If you want to be in the story or feel that you are a necessary component to the revenge of Remfer then please say so by replying to this post
Report to moderator   Logged
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 06:26:02 PM »

He could buy some Teufel Hunden ships. Or the big dogs could get some of the TH ships

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Remfer
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 07:06:12 PM »

noted, good idea, could you give me a name of one of the powerships or one of the very cost effective, but fast ships.  You don't have to give me specs, just a name
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 07:05:15 AM »

well small ships hmm the stinger2 it a guided missle.  there is also the old Titian Battlecruiser MK IV then the there is the new LPA Havkock

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Remfer
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 08:12:21 AM »

I think i'll use the stinger...titan battle cruiser sounds huge
Remfer
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 06:32:04 PM »

Mind if i use your character for one of the twists?  Also, am i allowed to kill him off?  I got a good plan for that
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2006, 11:44:26 AM »

lol going to kill off Gunfighter Fank.  another will just step up and take his place

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Remfer
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2006, 03:39:51 PM »

thanks by the way, monkey, i am thinking of using your charactor since you are also in the forgotten ancients.  Don't worry, nothing bad happens really, but i need to use you and, mrtinbr.  Just letting you know incase you are completely against it
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 07:55:23 PM by Remfer » Report to moderator   Logged
Remfer
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2006, 10:25:00 PM »

AN ANOUNCMENT TO ALL WHO READ THIS THREAD!  IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST SOMETHING FOR THE (hopefully) 10 chapter long conclusion with a sudden and unexpected twist every chapter, you must reply to this string by the end of next week.  That, or Pm me either in the game, or on the forum, or at thephoenixsflame@gmail.com

If you don't give me your suggestions i will have to work with what i got and what i can think of and the story won't be as good as it could be.  So, if you think that you have a good idea (and you should have read the rest of the trilogy, Hacker and hacker 2 but you don't have to, just the end of hacker 2) on how The Assassin will play out, or a good twist in it, then please by all means PM ME OR REPLY TO THIS STRING!!!  THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT OF THE THREE TRILOGIES, AND SINCE THE FIRST ONE WAS PRETTY POPULAR, not really the second one as much, THE LAST ONE SHOULD BE BETTER THAN BOTH THE FIRST AND THE SECOND COMBINED!  12

So remeber if you have an idea

A. reply to this string
B. Pm me on the forum (remfer)
C. Pm me in the game Remfer (36647)
D. Email me at thephoenixsflame@gmail.com

E. make a new thread for ideas, although this isn't really a good idea and you should jusst reply to this thread
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2006, 11:22:51 PM »

Remfer you should read the other stories here then you would know the history of the Teufel Hunden.  and there is states that every leader of the Teufel Hunden through out it existance has been called Gunfighter Frank after a most successful battle was won.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Remfer
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2006, 01:42:38 PM »

that just gave me an idea  21
Remfer
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2006, 08:54:52 PM »

5 days to give me suggestions.  Whether you just want to post something that might accidently give me an idea or you have a sound idea that you think would tie in with the story or give it a twist post it here!

or pm me in game (Remfer)

or email me at Edingore@yahoo.com

5 day countdown, 5 days left, next reminder will be posted tuesday coffee1
Remfer
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2006, 05:09:12 PM »

2 DAYS LEFT!!!

IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA THEN SEND IT NOW!!! AFTER FRIDAY IT WILL BE LESS LIKELY FOR YOUR IDEA TO SHOW UP!!!
Remfer
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2006, 06:47:00 AM »

The story is starting to be made, now if you would like to give me an idea i would suggest doing it through edingore@yahoo.com
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2006, 03:18:06 PM »

Remfer, just an FYI, don't tie this story to mine if you use my character Seither, I have no problem with that, use him as you wish, the thing is, it'll clash horribly with my 3rd story if you have it tied to mine >_<

Good luck and can't wait to see it!

(For the final chaoter in my Space Odyssey trilogy, click the link in my signature.)

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: