Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 26, 2024, 02:06:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: THe new Galaxy  (Read 1943 times)
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: October 16, 2006, 11:18:56 AM »

The new Galaxy

As we limped into the new galaxy, with only basic mother ships, the feelings of unease grew.   It was clear that some in the Teufel Hundens best allies were not whom they seemed to be.  During our exodus from the old Galaxy after the Dooms Day devise had be activated to rid the universe of the Rever threat.  Some in the Aeteral Light 2 alliance took this opportunity to strike the Teufel Hunden alliance while we defenseless and waiting for the portal to open up to the new galaxy.  I Gunfighter Frank spoke to Midnight about this  during the transite and we came to terms.  However, right when were about to Jump more AL2( Aeternal Light 2) rougues attacked the Teufel Hunden fleets.

In accordance to the terms Midnight and myself made, it was decide by the Teufel Hunden that war was imment in the new Galaxy.  We didnt give them the time to organize themselves for war and declared war upon them as soon as the jump was completed. Again Midnight and I came to an agreement.  and again the rouge members of AL2 attacked the TH( Teufel Hunden).  This could not be tolorated anymore.  In responce to these attacks the TH demanded the removel of the AL2 rougues and required strict terms for peace to again be with AL2.  This seriors of wars has been costly for both alliances.  However, with the new Treaties we can only hope that Peace will once again rein.
Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 07:44:27 PM »

short n sweet  16
Report to moderator   Logged

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: