Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 27, 2024, 11:32:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: ars68  (Read 5206 times)
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« on: March 29, 2006, 09:03:58 AM »

I am...   the person your parents warned you about.   :16:

lol.  actually, unlike you guys, I am not THAT trusting with RL info.  I CAN tell you what I tell everyone else though.  I live in Ohio.  I have dial-up, and constantly told daily by my Dad to get off the net so he can get on and work on his on-line mall ( www.amall.biz ) which he is trying to get up and running to make some extra cash.

other games I have played (which by the way will all be free to at least play)
secrets of war
1000 AD
runescape
cyberwars
Dragon Soldier
Space Odyssey
Pardus
Space Federation (both versions)
Neopets
Wulfram

along with the games you have to buy:
C&C Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge
Freelancer
Dune 2000

I have a HUGE collection of PC games, 80-90% of which I have beaten at least once.  I am a Christian, and really hate it when people cuss, but understand when the person is supposed to be in serious emotional distress (like in movies.  you know, person's whole family gets decapitated and everything he knows is blown up and evil robots trying to kill him, I understand that)  but I really hate it when people cuss for no reason though, just because "that's a word they use."  I am just to young to really get a job (that and it would interfere with school) so all I have is dial-up and no-pay games.  I hate it when people running on-line games think they have to FORCE people to support their game.  I applaud you on this emi, watching this game proves that if you have a really good game, people will pay WILLINGLY to help support it (or just to get extra bonuses)  but does not need to be FORCED to pay in order to have any chance of winning.

(I told I am not that trusting.  lol.  I meet you in RL at least once, a different story.  but considering people in netherlands and britain and canada, I doubt that will be the case)
Report to moderator   Logged

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Drackin
Corporal

the world is like a marble, roll with it

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 12:32:58 PM »

i live in ohio too ars i live in zanesville... where abouts are you??... from what ive seen/heard, some of us dont live too far apart.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 01:39:07 PM »

i'd tell you (I know him too) but he'd get mad. I know of Zanesville, been there once. I live in Beavercreek, little town/city near Dayton. i doubt you've heard of us, unless you watch marching band performances or horrible football teams.

(I think an admin edited my post, cause I just looked and it said not goodpy instead of another word, which I changed to horrible. But it didn't say it was edied....CONSIRACY!!!! lol_sign Lol, jk.)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 07:48:01 PM by Monkey D. Luffy » Report to moderator   Logged

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 06:24:04 PM »

Ewww Neopets?!?  No offence man but ever since a 40-year old woman tried to pick me up on that site... well.. it's reputation has been forever tainted in my mind... it's set up EXACTLY the way pedophiles like it.

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 07:48:41 PM »

Neopets is good only for it's gmaes, but those went down the drain too. It's not a good site anymore, though it used to be.

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2006, 09:55:55 PM »

ya, here here.  I tried to play it for the games, thought it might be worthwhile trying out a system where you play other games to get better at the main game.  but just over the course of a while...  it just...  lost it's appeal.  especially considering the time before that it screwed me over totally by giving my pet a disease that would cost 10X the most I ever had at any 1 time. 

aaanyway, I don't live in zanesville, although I have been there once or twice.  (think I played bible quizzing against a team from zanesville)  lol. 

btw, neopets is tehre because I tried playing it, I wasn't saying it was a great and awesome game everyone should try, just there as an added game to put on my list of games tried out.  in fact, I am pretty sure there is more then that, but not sure.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2006, 11:58:29 PM »

I can't even begin to name all the online games I've tried to play. Excluding SO, the longest one held my attention was about 2 weeks. Most just aren't good enough, or they lack the fun because you have to pay to be able to do anything.

Crazy Man
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2006, 02:25:01 AM »

hello ars

i'm interested in free games since i have no money 10 my fmaily is poor....anyway thats not the point...

can you plz explain those free games to me so i could sign-up for it if its interesting enough? 1
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2006, 02:23:17 AM »

try googling them. He can't explain them all, it'd take to long, lol.

duke2004x
Private

Kill Or Be Killed

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2006, 12:11:59 PM »

I have a nice free game, I like to play another space game other than this, but am I allowed to post it?

charmuska
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2006, 04:40:35 PM »

ars did.  Therefore, let everyone jump on the "ban"wagon (if indeed it weren't allowed...but I don't believe anyone minds, and this would be a fine enough sector of the forum to post it in)....

*sigh* If only I was funny.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: