Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 06:23:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: so who trades on the market a lot?  (Read 8975 times)
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2006, 01:51:14 PM »

well that answers that.
Report to moderator   Logged

Daring Phoenix
Private

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 08:06:36 PM »

Great, we now know where CHOAM comes from.....yet we still don't know EXACTLY how the market works.  laugh
Soppe
Sergeant

Cheesy poops YEAH

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2006, 08:31:38 PM »

good, more goods for me then  goku

its easy, u buy goods for decent prices in the sell offers section, u wait till choam offers on them on the buy offers section (which might take time), and when it does, u claim the offer  15

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2006, 02:35:18 AM »

it is easy just put them up for 10% more than you paid.  it might take a few times but Chump will buy it

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
PwnPirate
Private

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2006, 09:03:54 PM »

Hey guys, I've only been playing for a couple days so I may have no idea what I am talking about, but from what I've seen it is almost impossible to lose profit in the market unless there is a lot of competition. Overall when I first started in the market I got a lot of profit and from basically no effort. No matter what CHOAM always buys from you for a profit amount. Sure the percentage of profit drops as you get richer, but I've never seen any below 10%. Eg. The cheapest is paper, which CHOAM starts the auction on at minimum bid 535,000 credits for 1,000,000 units (on the "sell" market). You bid on that auction for the cheapest price that and then you sell it back to CHOAM at the "buy" market for 3,000,000 credits for 1,000,000 units. That's a 560% profit (just for paper, as goods get more expensive profit obviously goes lower and lower, but never exceeds <10% from what I've seen).  Btw never buy products that are under 1,000,000 units, it is very annoying to sell them back, if you have done this I would just force sell them and start over. But then again I'm just a noob so you can disregard everything I've said.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 09:05:38 PM by PwnPirate » Report to moderator   Logged

Arr?
Daring Phoenix
Private

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2006, 12:21:55 PM »

Ok, I think I got it sort of figured out. You just have to buy anything (undisputed items are much better) and then add to your unit price 10-15%, depending on how you feel. You can even resell it at the same price you bouth it for and you'll probably get some 5% profit in the first try.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: