Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 29, 2024, 04:42:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: A Random Idea  (Read 13857 times)
thezerg
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2006, 07:14:28 PM »

This sounds really fun. Also, you could use it to get back at people you couldn't touch in the real game
Report to moderator   Logged

a helpful website for noobs ~ http://cotaspaceo.17.forumer.com/
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2006, 07:20:52 PM »

YES lol

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2006, 01:22:03 PM »

I haven't heard anything on either this or the classic SO....I wonder what's going on.

Remfer
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2006, 10:38:23 PM »

that's a great way for getting a feel for the game.  Making cost effective yet powerful ships and an all out battle dday senario...not only would you learn something about SO it would be fun when you're waiting for turns or something else like credits in a stash or something or just bored
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2006, 11:48:15 PM »

not like that waiting is a problem anymore.. with the way emi has things now the only good missions are 20-40% and there is almost never any due to everyone doing them, i can almost never find any decent missions...

Remfer
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2006, 07:16:29 AM »

i can find a lot fo missions though since i do 1% just to be safe, though sometimes i do 2-3%...

i'm not that confindent in a ship whose fleet power is 2.5 mil and lost to a galaxy missions with 6 mil
djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2007, 05:48:48 PM »

Hey guys.... an old topic i know but sounds like a lot of fun.... random but could be interesting....

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
Silence444
Staff Sergeant

Ignorance is bliss where tis folly to be wise...

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2007, 11:42:47 AM »

i dont know why this topic was dropped... but you could even advertise the server as a sort of SO EXTREME! and u would get, to a small degree, more site traffic... believe it or not there are a lot of poeple (or at least american teenagers) with too much time, money and not enough of an atention span to use it.

idk, it is just really hard to find an intense pvp strategy game that doesnt take montsh to play... just saying it would be rly cool and i could garuntee at least 6 of my friends alone would use it (4 might even pay for it)

(i know this belongs under sugestions or somthing but i was skimming the forums and it seemed like it needed to be said)

"As we must account for every idle word, so must we account for every idle silence." (Benjamin Franklin)
-Silence444-
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2007, 08:56:19 AM »

Do NOT Ress old topics, even in a small area like test server. It is against forum rules, and repeatedly doing so can result in serious consequences such as being banned from the forum. Djjcuk, you revived thsi topic well after 6 months of inactivity, and Silence, after more than 3 months. The longest any topic (excluding those in alliance stance) is allowed to revived and posted in is 1 month, after that, the topic is concidered dead and posting is no longer allowed. Please do not do this again, thank you.

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2007, 02:42:40 AM »

what the hell is your problem monkey? so what it got set back up again.. it may not be talked on alot but at least its a decent post that goes along with whats ask there should be nothing against that.. the rule is mostly for reviveing dead topic's just to post to get your posts up or something.. if they have a valaid arugument and it still seems reasonable to post it then nothing should be wronge with it theres no need to get all pissy about it

Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2007, 06:02:19 AM »

laugh     everyone loves lamma

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2007, 11:09:46 AM »