Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
July 02, 2024, 11:07:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Too high stats  (Read 7004 times)
Seither(Luffy)
« on: September 02, 2006, 05:42:41 PM »

Ranking A T User Mothership Ships B N C Status Power
1   bigbroni (#11919) 4840397 9    ONLINE 177.141.639.052.137
2   L Hellsword (#10087) 1099564 5    ONLINE 65.438.791.004.497
3   Lammalord (#4495) 956255 4     5.949.132.781.406

This looks really suspicious to me, as the next guy is only at 800B power.
Report to moderator   Logged
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 07:55:30 PM »

1: luffy... you've got internet back now?  why didn't you just sign in?  you know it's a lot harder to believe people when they are posting as a guest.

2: that's actually about right.  the top one has 100T+ power.  the next in 10's of T, the next in T's, then the next in B's.  also, I believe they are against each other as well, so it isn't to bad when they ARE fighting.

3: could you get on your account if your back?  or better yet AIM... or MSN...  lol.  you know... catch up on things 13

side note: luffy giving up the chance to add another to his 'extreme' post count...  am I the only one who smells a fake here?

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 11:48:49 PM »

well of couse, he could of logged on, and no nothing is wrong.. that 5 tril lead on the next highest person was just beacuse of 5$ donation, another reason why i want it gone (turn donation)

Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2006, 08:59:04 AM »

yeah this is all legal... broni donated (quite a bit) to get that high and i received liek 15$ in turn donations which bumped me up some, but even b4 that me and lamma had a huge lead (til borni came outta nowhere) my power was like 2x lammas and his was like 10x + first place

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2006, 02:18:20 PM »

ya without donations i would still be around 3-4 tril right now.. thats 1 upgrade lower than i am now..

Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 03:46:25 PM »

yeah id be one or 2 lower adn jsut have alot less turns atm XD i really shouldnt be so lazy and should use more turns instead of just increasing max lol

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2006, 10:26:19 PM »

no, what I mean is, I know Seither personally, and as far as I know, he still for a bit longer is not able to get on-line, for the most part.  being freinds and all, I have been trying to help out.  at the time if this post, in fact, I would have been visiting him as well, or at least the area he is in, and about 75% of the time with him, and don't remember him posting anything like this.  in short, I have high reason to believe that the maker of this thread is not seither/luffy at all.  probably someone fed up with the huge power amount, saw luffy's post in the bug forum before about the last person to get a really huge lead, and tried to see if he could pull off the same.

until luffy logs on and confirms that this his thread, I am putting major doubt to the credibility of the originator of this thread.  especially since luffy would already have known this was perfectly reasonable, if not almost expected.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 07:31:21 PM »

yeah looks fake... he woulda just logged into his account most likely...

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 09:48:09 PM »

yes, like i automatically log on when i got to the fourm

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 12:19:20 AM »

ok, after a quick phone call, I have verified that the post is indeed, luffy's post.  sorry about the confusion.

Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 01:00:47 PM »

luffy not trying to get a higher post count :S
ARMAGEDDON 

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 11:47:33 PM »

lol, ya, RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!!

actually, it is:

auto login + away from main computer = guest login

something like that.  still, it should REALLY deter future would'be fakers from posing as luffy, at least, knowing there is someone who can double check witht he real person to see wether or not he actually did.

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2006, 12:19:49 AM »

were did luffy go, we need him here we got a crisist on our hands :p

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2006, 07:59:32 AM »

What crisis? (As I said in my return thread, my internet was down for 3 weeks, then I had comp problems, so I just got everything running smoothly again)

And yes this was me, I had about 3 mins at a friends house to post this before we left, so I didn't bother logging in.

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2006, 10:19:55 PM »

oh okay :p

and monkey.. its beacuse the donation for turns is to much, my gain was 5$ hellsword was about 15$ and broni was about 30$.. ya i know its little but it sure dose help alot.. or we would all be around lightseeker right now without the donations.. there way to high, why i say get rid of donations for turns...

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: