Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 27, 2024, 06:42:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Water Planet  (Read 3638 times)
Lupus Magnum
« on: August 30, 2006, 06:51:46 PM »

a planet with its surface completely covered by water:

Report to moderator   Logged
Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 08:53:14 PM »

pretty good, but oyu can fix a few things, if you still have the circle fro mteh planet in teh layer select taht, select inverse, adn delete teh white outline on the planet, or you can select teh layer the planet is on, select > contract > 2 or 3 pixelse select inverse and delete it and the white outline/choppy edges will be gone. Uhh other then that the starfield by the lens flares are way to grain, so you might wanna put lens flare on its own layer and lower brightness of starfield, and it would probly look a little better if yo ugot rid of the dots from teh lens flare.

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
Lupus Magnum
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 11:00:30 PM »

i think the white marks are a result of the lense flare, reason being is the fact that the only ones you can see are facing towards the suns.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 11:17:01 PM »

try a better star field, here is a simple one i made (i didnt add any bright stars or any differentation in the fog, largley beacuse i was 5 min from finishing it.. and the stubid program had an error and i lost it all...

.. ya ya i know it looks bad, but like i said it was the simple one :p.. i had it perfected and all the stuff that makes it look bad taken out, then it erred (hate how photoshop dosnt have an auto save like work  4
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 11:18:32 PM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

Lupus Magnum
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 12:11:39 AM »

i nkow this is off the subject, but is anyone else having trouble logging on in the game? i can get on my account but i cant do anytthing, i can log in, but when i go to do somthing it says incorrect password.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 08:42:45 AM »

server split.. ya ya the game was having problems

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: