Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 28, 2024, 03:24:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Terran Planet  (Read 4594 times)
Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2006, 09:45:43 PM »

And, after a few hours of sitting in a 90 degree room struggling with photoshop im done XD (the clouds on this thing otok forever to make :S)
Detailed Terran Planet With Moon

(note this is scaled down ALOT original is about 2k by 2k i believe)

Paradise Planet

and heres an ocean type planet 16

Meteor / Endangered Planet

Asteroid:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 12:08:15 AM by Hellsword » Report to moderator   Logged

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
Tinkerbell
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 04:07:15 AM »

Wow... that is very impressive. Thats an amaziing picture.
Report to moderator   Logged

Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 11:36:34 AM »

yeah... this was my first try at this method of making a planet though, ill probly make another, thatll be better 1 or i might just change htis a  biy. llike the cloud layer needs a bit of darkening towards the back of teh planet...

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
bigbroni
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 11:46:00 AM »

I like that planet - looks great, - I just wonder if I could make something like that also lol.

w/r bb
Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 02:09:16 PM »

lol well odds are if ya got photoshop you can 16 takes a while though... had to take at least 5 or 6 hours
http://www.solarvoyager.com/images/tutorials/LandPlanet.jpg
thats tutorial i used, but the clouds take alot of work, oyu have to brush them all on and stuff... at the end the planet does look nice htoguh 1 I also added one that oculd be a paradise planet... its not perfect, but my photoshop messed up seriously half way throguh and i had ot screen shot it, bring it to paint, restart my computer then cut it out so i lost all my layers and such, which messed me up a bit... but i still think it looks decent.

Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 12:16:15 AM »

and added 2 more pics, an ocean type planet, and a meteor thingy / dying planet

Tinkerbell
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 12:34:54 AM »

Very nice... and BTW that link dont work

Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 01:39:01 AM »

doent? it birng oyu to a page and oyu have to click on  column onthe left to see anything (magnifies it)

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: