Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 28, 2024, 06:23:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Draconian Wolf Order  (Read 2879 times)
LoneWolf of CSV2
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2017, 03:56:17 PM »

I used to play "Chosen Space", but that has long since been shut down so now I have come here to play. I have started an alliance called the Draconian Wolf Order, the same as was in Chosen Space. this is intended to be a haven for free traders who come together to help each other learn, grow, prosper, and to band together for our mutual security and protection. This "pack" should be fiercely protective of one another, seek out good mining opportunities for the benefit of the whole. The idea is alone we will picked off with ease, but together we can assure our success. I welcome ANY who wish to join, and to those that do, welcome into the pack.   1  Apply for membership with "Lobo of CS". 12
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 03:45:53 PM by LoneWolf of CSV2 » Report to moderator   Logged

The Old One stands on a hill overlooking the pack, ever vigilant, watchful, ready to defend his family.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: