Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 28, 2024, 01:05:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Adair(#28457)  (Read 5643 times)
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« on: August 12, 2006, 12:26:22 AM »

ok... I went through several topics and all topic subjects... nothing about adair, even though it is apparent he has hit SEVERAL G_Unit members, revival of shadow members, and I dunno who else... well, if you missed it, here is the news posting showing just how totally he has been owned:
(yes, enter here the adair got owned website)

Seither(#1516) made a successful counter attack and Adair(#28457) lost 153.033.481 fleet power

that fleet power was almost completely comprised off around 700k small yellowjacket like ships... he has been succesfully 0'd however, since he ended up leaving himself open by giving me and seither both a counter, then elaving his ships unreserved while hiding in the neb.

so for all those that had a bone to pick with him, congrats, he won't be giving a whole lot of grief anytime soon 1  (unless he had ships still in reserve, and I know he still has bil's of workers, so he could be back, but this is defenitely a major victory)

oh, and if you talk to adair, let him know the fleet that totally owned him was not even worth 4bil, and he should know personally just how many times some of the people he hit can field that kind of firepower.
Report to moderator   Logged

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 02:12:49 AM »

yeah a few of my people were hit several times (unsucesfully), and countered, and he had roughly 7+ billion workers

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
charmuska
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 05:58:54 AM »

Think I saw him make an attack (or was it a counter) a couple of hours ago (after ars' message was posted).  Could be wrong, but that's what my memory claims.
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 09:38:25 PM »

lol, probably.  I somewhat didn't expect that adair would be completely out, unless as I said he quit like a noob, that'll finish off anyone who does that, lol.

and I think about his only way of gaining IS attacking right now, or at least that's what I think he's doing, so ya, I wouldn't doubt you saw an attack already.

this just... gives us victims hope of seriously giving payback 1

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 01:01:20 AM »

i know attacking dosnt work anymore, beacuse any ships with 0 marines that are boarded just blow up.. and iv tried that with my other accounts, nothing so it has to be something else hes getting money from

fat monkey13
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2006, 07:47:14 AM »

Adair raids peoples secret bases, I think that's how he makes his money.

The only thing certain in life is death.
"Always look on the bright side of life" 'til you're died that is.
Life is full of all sorts of challenges, and once you've completed one, there'll always be another.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 02:11:02 PM »

that would be another way...

Crazy Man
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 01:18:09 PM »

he's a pain in the arse, he attacks basically everyone XD i wonder why he kept on using swarmers i think its useless in 100 million power and higher.
fat monkey13
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2006, 01:32:25 PM »

No it's not. If you have enough of them at high defence, then you can attack without losing a ship. But I do think that superships are more useful for missions.

The only thing certain in life is death.
"Always look on the bright side of life" 'til you're died that is.
Life is full of all sorts of challenges, and once you've completed one, there'll always be another.
Adair
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2006, 09:42:45 PM »

Thanks guys. I'm honored to be a pesky n00b that annoys everyone.  17

For the swarmers, since they're under 100 mil power, they're cheaper than powerships and do more damage.

FatMonkey is right about how I make my money. And I did not quit like a n00b. I was too broke to do anything against anyone.

And congrats on Seither for destroying my fleet. Btw, my fleet only costed around 3 bil. Oneball was the one who actually screwed me over.

Anyways, thanks again for putting me in the hit list.  17
Dragonlings
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 02:09:25 AM »

Dragonlings(#291) made a successful attack and Adair(#28457) lost 37.565.406 fleet power.
Yay me 13

"The more we do to you, the less you think we are doing it."
- Joseph Mengele
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2006, 06:57:21 PM »

haha he joines one of my allainces (hope you like it adair)

dont worry, i seem to have a tendicy to let people who have a hit list on them into my allaince 16

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: