Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 29, 2024, 11:07:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Why the game has gone to the pot  (Read 10507 times)
The Mechanic
Private

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2015, 10:45:46 PM »

This is why the game has gone to the pot.

As of the time of this posting, there were 9 alts in the top 11 positions. These alts have nothing but pships and NO mains, and never have any mains at all though the whole round.

Which means in a nut shell that who ever owns these alts are keeping the servers running.

Now why would anyone want to play a game when others are paying a lot of USD to get ahead in it, while others don't pay to play.

It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that there are less and less players for this very reason.

I can understand one maybe 2 alts that don't have any ships or are at least played and have mains, but this is totally stupid.

In a nut shell whoever owns these alts are spending a lot of USD to build them up so they can feed the main account in the incursions.

Alts should not be used in this manner. They should be used to hunt, and as a standard account, NOT used to feed a main account.
At least there are a few players that use alts the way they are supposed to be used, and not to feed a main account. cheers to those that properly use alt accounts.

I am sure that there are a few players that agree with what I am saying as well. And if you don't like what I am saying that is your choice, post a reply.

Either way EMY is not going to change anything about this problem. He would loose is money makers if he did.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 10:48:24 PM by The Mechanic » Report to moderator   Logged
The Mechanic
Private

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 11:03:06 PM »

If I were a new player and saw all that in the top 20, I would not want to play either.
Report to moderator   Logged
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 12:52:07 PM »

Hi,

I'll check these alt accounts, see if they break any multi-account rules, like trying to attack the same target with them or farming to get one account higher...
Either way, he's going to have to change the usernames at least, since it's breaking the impersonation rule, impersonating himself on multiple accounts.

Thank you.

forumemy
Staff Sergeant

I am cool. right :(

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 01:37:44 PM »

Thank you emi. and remember mechanic that it is emi(the game creator) and not emy(which is me) :p

emy 12
The Mechanic
Private

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 05:30:10 PM »

Sorry about that EMY, it was a typo on my part by using your name vise EMI.

Either way, I still do not see anything changing at all. None of the alts names have even been changed as of to date.
Just goes to show that nothing changes at all with the game, unless you pay a lot.

But I seen most of these alts in the incursions feeding the main account over the last few days.
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 06:59:45 AM »

meh tbh all i hear is a guy complaining...

those alts aren't at a high power lvl. any idiot that decided to play would be above them...

yea it looks bad but by the same token if vets were actually playing then they wouldn't even be noticed...

most of the vets aren't laying anymore.. not because its a bad game, most of us just grew up & don't have as much free time anymore..

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
The Mechanic
Private

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2015, 04:07:53 PM »

This is from the open chat. I hope that you all figure things out for a change. Some people already have.

daveyboy(#100854): ok bro enjoy
daveyboy(#100854): with alts i heard but i dont have one really hardly time to play this account
Mythknight(#145743): enjoy your evenng chp m out. have to see if i can find the bottom of a pint or 2
Mythknight(#145743): was a war round so i thought
daveyboy(#100854):
Mythknight(#145743): im poping everything
daveyboy(#100854): well this rd im just chilling no attacks unless attacked
Mythknight(#145743): when you can feed your alts 99 bil each and have 15 alts and use all theses alts to feed you back then feed your clan then noobs have no chnce at all
Mythknight(#145743): yea and no. its the feeding that dose most of all
daveyboy(#100854): being honest though cash rewards ruined the game liked it before that was more fun
Mythknight(#145743): yea makes one wounder
daveyboy(#100854): yeah he does seem not to answer to any mails anymore would not surprise me if soon he declares the end of so
Mythknight(#145743): yea sad emi let it happen
daveyboy(#100854): not many last rd either really lotsof have left
Mythknight(#145743): not sure many will play this round
The Mechanic
Private

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2015, 04:15:52 PM »

You may have multiple accounts only on those circumstances:
   You do _not_ use your accounts to help one single account.
   You may _not_ finance a lower power account with a higher power one in order to do damage to lower people using the higher account resources     
   You do _not_ use your multiple accounts to attack one single target. Your accounts may _not_ help each other in any way. You have to play each account as a single entity to ensure the fair play as opposed to your fellow commanders. The multiple accounts should not be used in any way that would have any connection with another account of the same person. This includes taking advantage of the superior power of a higher account to help or facilitate an action of a lower account or otherwise.
forumemy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2015, 01:35:24 AM »

To be honest emi the person paying to keep the pship accounts active is probably paying more than this game will ever make without him. Let him keep doing it until this game dies off then shut it down for good. If you want hope in reviving this game I would try and get it on a mobile app. This game is pretty simple to learn and with the right changes could hold alot more people. These are really the two best options you have it seems for this game Just saying.

emy 12
Spayed
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2015, 05:57:48 AM »

i think pictures of boobs in the galaxy instead of reavers would really help get in more players 16

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
SuperXD
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2015, 10:25:24 AM »

I'm not sure those are the kinda players we want
Spayed
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2015, 06:26:33 AM »

why not it would get us 300 more emys....

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
forumemy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2015, 08:48:36 PM »

depends on the quality of the pictures. quality will attract the quantity