Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 28, 2024, 12:16:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Battle Royale  (Read 14100 times)
Commander Cole
Private

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2015, 12:14:56 AM »

Greetings,

So some may know, and some may not.
LOI and a few others have discussed a possible planned battle royale for the round following the current round.

This battle royale would consist of anywhere from at least 3-5 "teams" ( alliances ) in which the general populace of players will join the team of there choosing and will form an alliance (or collate in an existing one if chosen ) and duke it out for the remainder of the round focusing on the PvP aspect people so desire as of late.
Yes this would mean LOI would split up evenly with other players to form teams.

Now this is all in the idea of spicing up the PvP scene of the game, and we want to make it a joint effort to pick teams with varied skill level of players.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For example if we had 15 players we would have,
Team A- Veteran skill, Veteran's apprentice, Better than average, Average, Newer player
Team B- Veteran skill, Veteran's apprentice, Better than average, Average, Newer player
Team C- Veteran skill, Veteran's apprentice, Better than average, Average, Newer player

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We would maybe not ALL be with our favorite players but we can grow as a community this way, and sharing of different ideas and strategies with a round like this could make us all a little more joint in our efforts to forward the game as well.
If we can look past some grievances we have had with each other in past rounds and start on a good note I believe it would make for a good time.
This is not aimed as much to newer players, but they to will learn something in this.

And in the show of good faith, I would not be so bold as to say we can leave our alts at home if we can decide on terms with the next round and teams ect.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONSERNS PLEASE DO AT LEAST BE OPEN MINDED ABOUT IT

« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 12:17:54 AM by Commander Cole » Report to moderator   Logged
EON
Private

Still playing-

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 02:50:37 AM »

Sounds ok but im a building player not a pvp. i would need to be below average level.
Its an interesting concept, what about alts, attacking from 2 alliances on one player?
Report to moderator   Logged

Take Care, Be good, if not be good at it. 1
forumemy
Staff Sergeant

I am cool. right :(

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 03:01:16 AM »

This is why there are alliances. These "teams" you speak of are basically what alliances are intended to be. You all could just split into different alliances permanently and remain friends through public chat. I dont see the point of this Battle Royale; this is what every round should be like not just one designated round and it is entirely up to LOI to split apart to help make this a fun Pvp/PvE game again.

It would not have to be constant Pvp even. Treaties can be formed from time to time. If a brand new player joins the game we can make sure he doesnt get picked on( or at least roughly picked on) through a Gentlemens agreement. These are all things that we ourselves should do EVERY round and not just this one.

Eon if you want to learn how to attack other players join Frazier's Death Squad and I will teach you everything you need to know!

emy 12
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 04:41:03 AM »

emy u teach me?

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
forumemy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 11:59:43 AM »

I only take players with high potential Spayed. I don't want low quality in my alliance  16
Spayed
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2015, 07:36:49 AM »

i have potential. i just waste it

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 04:17:40 PM »

With this round coming to it's end, think its time to open up some discussions for next rounds activities. No doubt a few of you have been in discussion about the teams etc for the round.
We need to establish who's involved so that the teams will be balanced and any rules of engagement ( or lack of them!! diablo )
I've agreed with Midnight that I will play next round on my alt account as cant leave Nemesis as I'm the only active one there and wouldnt get back in!!
  I will involve myself in the PvP action, even if it's just the limited time I play.  I know this means I will be in combat with people I've always been allied with, but its all for fun gunsmilie
  Will be interesting just being in same alliance with people I've not had that opportunity to do, especially PvP'rs.
Spayed
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2015, 11:19:32 PM »

sat dont hurt me 10

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
forumemy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2015, 01:31:08 PM »

I knew this wasnt going to happen

Happy happy happy 1
No negativity here 1

I also like how someone changed my post...why?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 12:45:27 AM by forumemy » Report to moderator   Logged
Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2015, 07:39:03 PM »

Ok since I haven't heard anything about this battle, I have started an alliance on my alt account which If people are willing then we can get a team together. If anyone else would prefer to lead an alliance to do the same thing then let us know.
At the moment it seems its LOI vs Highland, which is not exactly a balance fight!!
Commander Cole
Private

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2015, 08:17:22 PM »

Emy we all know you need some cheesecake its okay.

And Saturn some things have come up in the alliance and we have to postpone the battle because it would seem we never took a vote to even see who all wants to participate in the battle this round and we are in the process of ding so.

Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2015, 02:49:45 PM »

I know things are on hold but to start things rolling I've started an alliance (The Syndicate ) on my alt (Zatakkree). The plan is to let anyone who wants in have some pvp action/practice, mainly to provide an opponent to LOI. Anyone who wants in just send an invite to the alliance. Its all just for fun, not gonna be looking to provide serious opposition, just gets everyone ready for a round when its for real!!
I've no problem if anyone wants to put an alt in, only condition is no drama!! jerry
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: