Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 19, 2024, 03:48:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Fleet power not correct  (Read 2013 times)
Commander Cole
Private

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2015, 09:57:16 PM »

this has been going on for a year now and emi said he would fix it but of course never did cos we dont exist on pve he does not even respond to mails anymore which is quite rude in my opinion our voting system never goes up always stays on 1mill creds and 10 turns please explain why you dont help pve anymore emi do we not buy turns gold accounts and such? yes of course we do i bought one last rd which went on for 2 years and i maxed in 6months so had a year and a half at max power and then of course my ga runs out i asked you to end the rd but of course no answer. and wont really expect a responce to this from you
Report to moderator   Logged
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 10:33:50 AM »

lol cole why did you just copy paste what i had already put up laugh

and as an add on funny how donation values still manage to change lol but not voting
   Space Odyssey Announcement
For those who want to donate for free credits. The exchange rate is 77.500.000 cr for $1. Any donation will be credited instantly, as long as it's done from within the game.
For every $5 in a single donation, you will receive a $3 credits bonus and you will be able to deactivate the ads from the account button.
For any problems or questions, please message e (#1).
of course lol cos it benfits you emi silly me i forgot that lol. pls send mail to e1 if you have any problems but dont expect a responce because i dont care and ty for your donation thumbsup
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 10:37:31 AM by davey boy » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: