Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 06:21:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Teufel Hunden  (Read 30235 times)
Remfer
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2006, 08:02:54 AM »

first TH against SD, next Serenity...lol, i read the chat last night
Report to moderator   Logged
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2006, 08:53:11 PM »

wolfy28(#39151)
2006-11-28 00:43:15
hey

it was deathstar we were on msn with lamma squank me and him and he was saying that someone needs to take ya'll out. him and squank said that ya'll donate 100's at a time and alot of TH want to war with ya'll but r 2 scared cuz of the donating.

okay, to make this more clear, chicpea, darkness, wolfy, and me were chatting in the chat box before, wolfy said there were 2 people who managed to talk him into attacking chicpea and darkness, both in a conversation the "it was deathstar" was beacuse he was telling chicpea (via mail) who was the other person, beacuse wolfy didnt want to slander or even talk bad about deathstar (deathstar is my designer and always will be.. why would we ever say anything against him)

we openly knew squank was the other one, wolfy was simlpy telling that one of the major reasons he even attacked chicpea was beacuse deathstar and squank (in the conversation) claimed that chicpea and darkenss donate hundreds of dollers, and deathstar said that people want to attack him but everyone was to afraid of senserity...

i dont know how you (frank) assume this msg was wolfy telling chicpea that deathstar was involved in trying to hack the site, and that he was lieing and slandering the TH name? now im totaly confused, you can even ask chicpea to back me up on this one.. well of what the msg was saying..

so in other words deathstar states his opion to wolfy about sencserity, and we get punished for it?

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2006, 11:35:06 PM »

well Lamma I know that was hard for you and since that was the conditions I laid out for peace and you have accepted them I will call an end to this war.  To all prescene the war between the Teufel Hunden and the Skum Dump is over.  I would suggest that all other parties involved cease fire as well.   Thank you all for your support.  It is good to have peace again

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2007, 03:04:24 AM »

To all the new people and those that dont know or dont seem to read the first post please read the first post in this thread.  I am getting tired of folks not reading this and then say they don't know when they get hammered by any and all TH in range. To attack any member of the Teufel Hunden is to attack us all

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2007, 04:49:14 AM »

yea u really suldnt attack frank's alliance, it hurts when they retal

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Argus
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2007, 04:00:02 AM »

Golden Dragons-Sayan Power! has become a nuisance over the recent past, and as a result we have decided to implement a general Shoot on Sight directive.
Anyone seen flying their colors will be fired upon without further warning, should they stray into the crosshairs of any member of TH.
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2007, 04:00:37 AM »

Attention   Golden Dragons-Sayan Power!    alliance.   Due to your alliance constant annoyance with offering truce the same day one of you attack saying you will keep the peace and want peace,  I am issuing an attack on site order to my people to keep your people from having accidents when they get enough power to annoy a member of the Teufel Hunden.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
neptis
Private First Class

UTHER ACOUNT'S: Darth Venom, Darth Neptis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2007, 12:38:53 PM »

frank i justr want to say, i am not condoning what thay have dun as my alt is in that aliance, but just to say i have had nuthing to do with the atacts on Teufel Hunden. tack it witch ever way you want , as i now if one member from an aliance has atacked anuther then it is as good ass them all ,

my alt btw is darth venom , just so you now ,

just agen i will say i have had nuthing to do with the atackes

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2007, 02:39:41 PM »

well neptis I suggest that you attempt to influence the other members of your alliance to NOT attack members of the Teufel Hunden.  and to check thier targets.  or you could leave that alliance since as it says above The TEufel Hunden is offered a truce and attacked in the same breath.  That does not make for good diplomacy and a good way to show a true want of peace.  I have offered the hand of friendship many times and many times it has been bit.  So as long as you are a solider of that alliance I hate to say that if you get in our crosshairs you will be treated as such.  I dont have anything personal against you but the fact that you are involved with an alliance that has annoyed the Teufel Hunden on many occasions, therebye you are guilty by association.  If disapline cant be maintained during peace and ovatrures of peace, especialy since I dont believe the TH has really even countered any of these guilty parties, little lone carried out basic Th policy for attacks,  I must resort to this course of action, in order to make the point that when you leave TH alone we leave you alone.  But when you mess with the best you die like the rest.  You can only poke the sleeping dragon so many times till you get to become the dragons dinner.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Soppe
Sergeant

Cheesy poops YEAH

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2007, 05:08:46 PM »

Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight 

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill
neptis
Private First Class

UTHER ACOUNT'S: Darth Venom, Darth Neptis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2007, 06:24:41 PM »

i have now left that alliance as i want nothing to do with eny traitorous alliances like thair's.
i gave them the resen and thar chance to explane to me and that i will keep eny secret thay had on the mesage bord's , althow i have left it i still want to no thair resen , i meen when i was new even i new you do not mes with the alinces that have been around for a loong time , just like youres,  so i am now looking for an aliance to join, eny sugestions?

all respect neptis, darth venom

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2007, 01:31:27 AM »

Attention to all Due to actions taken by Wolfy against Kryo and his futher actions against legion of immortals and thier request for formal assistance of the Teufel Hunden a State of war exist between NAW and the Teufel Hunden.  the list of greiviances can be seen in the general section in the NAW WOS war thread.  any of the NAW allies are urged to stay out of this one since it will mean your utter destruction.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2007, 03:06:47 PM »

Attention all NAW members.  With wolfy gone from NAW  the Teufel Hunden is requesting Peace negotiations to begin with NAW leadership.
This state of war now has no reason to continue in the eyes of the Teufel Hunden.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2007, 10:51:25 PM »

Attention to all there is now a truce between NAW and the TH.  this means no more attacks and all counters are null and void.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2007, 06:51:13 AM »

I have made modificatoins to the TH stance so please all read

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI