Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 03, 2024, 04:29:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Actual Wars  (Read 7494 times)
Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2006, 05:19:05 PM »

Well at the moment, there isnt actually a way to go ot war between alliances but to just post it up somewhere, and even hten nothing actually happens except oyu hit people. Wars should actually do something, like an alliance can declare war on 1 other alliance at a time, and if there is a war new options open up to attack people. Some things i was thinking of were....
1. Attack Type: Invade
Combat lasts 3 rounds and you gain up to 20% of the others segments if oy uwin.
2. Larger attack range
Maybe you can hit people fro ma bit higher above them or a bit lower under them
and maybe other things too... i think something liek this would spice up the game a bit and make alliance wars actually mean something 1
Report to moderator   Logged

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
Soppe
Sergeant

Cheesy poops YEAH

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 09:49:35 PM »

man i was just about to write something about wars. this round is boring. i wanna kill some1 >.<
i wanna slit their throats, remove their heads and take a poop down their necks  gunsmilie
and then, when im done with that, i wanna  as they prolly deserve it, and then ill send em all to  rip2 v

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill
xthex
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 10:48:21 PM »

ya i agree like the requets a truce button except when you click th Declare war button it takes you to an alliance list, then you click the alliance and it sends an alliance message to the other alliance saying blahblahblah has declared war against you then the news says this alliance is currently at war with this one.
UberPWNZ0R
Corporal

In game login: ☺

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 10:39:02 AM »

What if they do not accept war? laugh
While in war everyone should be able to counter each other without limit, and power limits for attack should be raised.
Oh, and for that purpose aliance members list would be nice.

Alright... rip
Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 10:53:32 AM »

what i was thinking is you can declare war on one other alliance, and your automatically at war, so each alliance can have a total of 1war of their choice and as may other wars as othert people dont like them lol

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
Soppe
Sergeant

Cheesy poops YEAH

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2006, 03:51:36 PM »

if the other alliance declines, attack em till they accept. very simple laugh 15

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill
Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 04:46:35 PM »

lol soppe you cant decline a war 1 it would be if one alliance declares war on the other hten they are at war 1

Bugboy
Private

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2006, 09:40:20 AM »

But how would the war end, will it end when a team surrenders or will it stop after a period of time

I am all powerful I am a destroyer of worlds beware you shall face my wrath
Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2006, 11:38:45 AM »

i was just thinkin itd end when the alliance declaring war decided to end it, or declared war on som1 else (unless both alliances have a war with the other)

bigbroni
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2006, 11:44:22 AM »

well declining a war-post sounds wiered to me - war can be declared by 1 sie to an other thats so, but ending a war can t be that one side decides to end it. ending a war should be like a truce offer, both sides agree and its over, thats already implemented as far as I c.

w/r bigbroni
Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2006, 03:48:04 PM »

yeah thats exactly how it owuld be broni, long as 1 side still ahs war declared its war.

xthex
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2006, 07:16:47 PM »

i said like truce where its a button but it sends a message to the alliance saying blahblah blah  has declared war on blahblah blah so they kno and like a truce it show a lil pic to signify your at war

and like broni said it could end when either the alliance that declares war sends a truce or vis versa and which ever sends it lilke a truce has to wait for it to be accepted or rejected
Kalkaph
Private

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2006, 05:26:53 PM »

but to make it fair it should be an alliance can only go to war one week after a war is finished and the war would last until one side surrenders.

bigbroni
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2006, 05:12:42 AM »

hum that would be kinda "nice" but not really fair ... - and war isn t fair anyway ...
Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2006, 09:56:45 AM »

well what i was thinking, is each alliance can declare war on one alliance at a time, so if alliance A declares War on B they are at war, then if alliance C declares war on A they are also at war. My original idea waws then if A undeclares war they are at peace, or B can just also declare war on A (long as one alliance is declared war against another both are at war) Something like this would limit how much an alliance could use bonuses, unless a lot of alliances declare war on them, where they will get hti hard.

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: