Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 06, 2024, 03:16:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Stash interest new mechanic - SO WARS  (Read 9577 times)
basill
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2008, 10:22:13 PM »

Nobody else has a chance now they can't support the workers to grow and if the get the segs to do that they will be attacked and zeroed before they can get the creds to protect it.
Report to moderator   Logged
jessiedog
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2008, 10:34:55 PM »

you seem to be doing alright  12

And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
Silence444
Staff Sergeant

Ignorance is bliss where tis folly to be wise...

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2008, 12:24:28 AM »

any chance we could see a tech to reduce the % stolen? the greedy lil buggers r taking half my interest and im busy with school. i dont have the time to get my workers up right now and its kinda eating into my growth

"As we must account for every idle word, so must we account for every idle silence." (Benjamin Franklin)
-Silence444-
Mordecai
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2008, 02:34:45 AM »

Just take your creds out enough so their less and you can continue getting intreast

Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
basill
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2008, 02:14:32 AM »

Yeah jessie im doing ok but my growth was before the nerf and now even at my rank I have no chance to move up.
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2008, 02:46:01 AM »

Yeah thats real useful if i have several trill in stash and several bil in workers I lose one hell of a lot of interest even if I take enough out to be below my workers.

Everyone is going to be effected by this cap Basil - some players might not be effected right away as you have been though.  The up side is that the AI guys economies arent running out of control anymore - meaning they arent going to cap out the game soon, and everyone else has some chance to hit the high ground now.

really? they don't have 10 times the workers we do? they aren't still making 10 times the money? this may be the only practical option , but that doesn't mean we have to like it, or believe its fair. cause it ain't. some people are way more affected than others. but thats what we get for falling behind or starting late. well, don't even this latest trick is going to stop me, i will find a way.                                                 

spider2

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
Mordecai
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2008, 09:33:00 AM »

My friend basically hates this new rule. He's in the low rankings so he dont get much creds and he doesnt do missions so he dont get worker items and he hardly invests on workers because of the 2 cred per worker thing while he has lots of creds in his stash for his ships trying to get some intreast whlie he waits and with this new rule its all going away from him

Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
jessiedog
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2008, 02:49:10 PM »

he should just spend a little bit on workers every day. it wont disrupt his current economy too much but will eventually make him much stronger and richer

the broken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2008, 08:20:24 PM »

but if he does no missions he will max workers, this will really slow the top players growth down though, it will take a long time to max or even get my old econoy back but it will give new players chance to catch up and a better chance for the mid ranged players

jessiedog
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2008, 10:44:36 PM »

basically it just evens things out a bit  1

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: