Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 15, 2024, 01:08:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: i got attacked but i didnt get a counter or attack sig?  (Read 1478 times)
SlayerX
Corporal

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2007, 08:11:04 PM »

im happely flying around on the main so server and wars server and sometimes when people attack me i dont get a counter.
and it seems to happen when they attack you but they dont steal any segs.
Report to moderator   Logged
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 10:02:58 PM »

Thats the way it's ment to work read this post Sir Emi made:

It's pretty simple, the system determines if you are in the same solar system as your target.

If you are in the same solar system, it's a full assault, ekse it's a remote assault.

Remote Assault Battle - Your fleets insta-jump on the enemy position and try to supress the enemy and capture segments / raid his secret base. The enemy gets a counter on your position regardless of battle outcome.

Full Assault Battle - Your mothership joins the assault on the enemy mothership, but there is also a chance the enemy can evade and warp away. Segments / credits gained is increated by 200% in this attack type. You have to be in the same system as your target. The enemy gets a counter only if the battle is successfull and you captured segments / workers / credits.

Attack Signatues / Counters: You can keep track of them and use them from the Assault Signature button in the Galaxy menu. If you click the name of the attacker, it will take you to the war room. If you are not in the same solar system as the attacker, then the attack is remote, else the attack is full assault.

The Doom Day button is back in the old place.

If you have problems navigating the Ranking buttons, hit F5 to refresh your pages.

Feel free to comment. Thank you.

God Speed Commanders!
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: