Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 14, 2024, 02:04:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Council Protection Mode  (Read 9838 times)
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2007, 03:02:58 AM »

well i reamber tiny man (yes i was around back then) it took about 20-30% of the top players quitting the game, and 95% of the people in the game constanty complaing to emi for him to relize that "wait a min this may just be a problem"

as for lightseeker.. not useing it? now your convering your tracks with sweet words to make it seem better.. and if you arnt not like alt nebbing in the galaxy is any more not abuse than CP is..

but you dont need to alt neb, CP does that for you.
Report to moderator   Logged

Lightseeker_Eu
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2007, 06:27:02 AM »

time's better spent finding balancing solutions not wasted on trashtalking
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2007, 07:15:30 AM »

a good balancing soloution wuld b 2 freeze the account for the entire time they are in CP and hav a min period of a few days b4 you can leave it

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2007, 08:45:20 PM »

excally all youd be able to do is log on.. other than that, frozen... 48 hour  mim (cause 2 days is useally a mim for a "vacation")

DeltaSector
Private

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2007, 07:37:47 PM »

taking bets any one?

I would like my 1 million credits Dylan....But if by some chance you can get Sir Emi to fix it I shall forgive you debt.  12
Dylan Wolf
Private

Once upon a time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2007, 08:16:48 PM »

taking bets any one?

I would like my 1 million credits Dylan....But if by some chance you can get Sir Emi to fix it I shall forgive you debt.  12

Hurry Up Sir Emi!!!!

I dont wana pay a million credits!!!   So please fix the Council Protection, before DeltaSecto breaks my knee caps

laugh laugh laugh

he he spelled breaks wrong said braks I hate spelling
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 08:26:39 PM by Dylan Wolf » Report to moderator   Logged

Dont go to website yet im still workin on it stupid dial up!!!!!
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2007, 01:01:12 AM »

i have never used cp myself. basically cause i never go on vacation. and cause if someone attacks me i get a neb anyway, so why bother. i don't know anyone who has abused it. maybe emi has not changed it cause nobody is actually abusing it and those nebs there in is just from some one killing thier pships on schedule? maybe there isn't really any need to change it?  angel_not

spider2

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2007, 08:55:16 PM »

so from alt nebbing? still not allowed right?

lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2007, 02:44:38 PM »

so from alt nebbing? still not allowed right?

im not sure what alt nebbing means(sounds nasty tho), but if people are attacking you, just put up pships and then you get in a neb. see thats what i do and it works out. angel_not

spider2

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
nukecow1
Lance Corporal

i have become death, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2007, 05:02:11 AM »

lamma your the best stupid noob i know disables gaining turns and secret base production / growth. how much can he do in a week or 2 when he has only 5+k in turns thats like 2 days worth if hardcore playing
 confused laugh

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2007, 05:55:18 AM »

Nukecow atm by just doing encounters I am making a profit in the number of turns I have I start with 5000 and end with over 7000.

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2007, 07:01:34 PM »

Lamma you're so full of crap, you cheat almost every round, and even if light is using CP to hide, it's not like this hasn't happened before by many other people.

On a side note, to solve this problem just make it a total account freeze when you set it in CP mode, as in you can't move, mission, etc. While in CP mode. As soon as you deactivate it, neb goes away, but you can play again. Making it so that you can't log in for a certain number of hours is the stupidest idea I've ever heard, sometimes people don't know how long they will be gone for, it's not necessary to limit their log in time, just not let them get a free nebula and still mission simultaneously.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Mazz
Private

Firefox For The Win!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2007, 06:48:59 AM »

Lamma you're so full of crap, you cheat almost every round, and even if light is using CP to hide, it's not like this hasn't happened before by many other people.

On a side note, to solve this problem just make it a total account freeze when you set it in CP mode, as in you can't move, mission, etc. While in CP mode. As soon as you deactivate it, neb goes away, but you can play again. Making it so that you can't log in for a certain number of hours is the stupidest idea I've ever heard, sometimes people don't know how long they will be gone for, it's not necessary to limit their log in time, just not let them get a free nebula and still mission simultaneously.

After reading every post...I have to agree.

Through failure we learn the road to success. Through defeat, we learn a thousand lessons. Through victory, we learn nothing but arrogance.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: