Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 15, 2024, 11:27:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: LOI Abusing the bounty system  (Read 34957 times)
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2007, 07:47:16 PM »

yes, but the difference is that we dont get our bountys by attacking our own members 10-15 times in a row to get power to deal the bounty

that 99 tril bounty he did on me, how did i get it? BY ATTACKING and who? well i countered kryologic, midnight, karimun, Nightshadow, and several other people... my bountyed raised tons when i failed counters killing off tons of p ships..  not by attacking my own members to pourpusly raise my bounty

and that first one? we rose bountys by nebing each other daily to prevent attacks from loi.. we could of attacked each other on bountys at any point in time, it was when i had hit a 100t bounty i noticed i could collect one on wolfy, and therefore did.. then he in turn collected one on me.. we never set up the powers to attack each other.. and it wasnt done in one day.. the 103t bounty i got was with rep that took over a week of nebing each other daily to get..
Report to moderator   Logged

Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2007, 07:50:57 PM »

Lol... ur funny chic... laugh

I'm done posting on this thread. I think I have shown significant evidence. By the way. I have collected 3 bounties in the past week. I'm not abusing ANYTHING. 1

Hey Lamma, I got news for you buddy. You bounty doesn't raise on a counter-attack. Man, I have enough of this garbage to last me for a while. Have fun pointing fingers in here guys.  1
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 07:56:00 PM by Midnight44 » Report to moderator   Logged

TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2007, 07:53:06 PM »

Midnight my man please stop with this its a shame that anyone feels the need to abuse this game and then all of a sudden starts pointing fingers everywhere, man every round you start blaming someone else for something you get caught doing, sure sir emi has never done anything about you but one day it will come back and bite you on the behind...

The fact is what was seen and done in the past week has been seen by everyone not just NAW you fail to see what your doing could be seen as abuse as in every round, sorry guy but this type of abuse is not acceptable by any player who likes fairplay, if being the top alliance or being number 1 means so much to Loi then go for it take it and have as many dreams of abusing as you like...

Oh and for the record have you got the proof that wolfy and lamma ( two seperate alliances in a game. ) abused the game then i feel it is your duty to show everyone in so, i cant abide cheats and if you think that one bounty is abuse then you seriously need to count how many times this new powerful alliance loi has done it...

they say cheats never prosper well lets hope justice is served on you and your alliance..

Kryo i have the utmost respect for you as a person but how can you defend the actions of midnight them attacks were all in the space of about ten minutes, we were sat there watching them laughing our heads off that they were blatently abusing a game system, take the number 1 position your welcome to it your whole darned alliance and in rounds to come people will see just how great you guys were, or until next round when midnight finds another way to abuse the game...

I'm dreading the new update god knows what he might find to do with that one

TheDarkness

SERENITY/NAW

one final note ive never felt the need to abuse or even try to abuse a game what would be the point your only cheating the people you hold as friends
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2007, 07:53:43 PM »

on your own members way to go sweating mid Opps Opps Opps Opps Opps Opps Opps
chicpea
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2007, 07:58:03 PM »

Im not laughing mid i think uve proved over time that you cant play a fair round, you dont have the skill your nothing but a cheat and always will be... I hope Emi deals with this matter and puts a stop to your cheating ways for good, I have no respect for people who abuse the system.

Chicpea
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2007, 08:00:15 PM »

"You bounty doesn't raise on a counter-attack."

how would you know ever try it?

go on have a member attack you.. then FAIL a counter.. see your self if it works or not, and i can garentee it dose.. for its how my rep went up so high

Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2007, 08:02:20 PM »

Well, there's no sense talking about it anymore. We are at war with NAW and I saw what Lamma and Wolfy were doing. In order to prevent my butt being handed to me on a platter I stated playing the same game they were- bountying eachother. I think we all need to grow up here and let emi handle the rest.  ;)

TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2007, 08:05:12 PM »

One more thing Midnight and Kryo could you please send me some type of evidence or post in here exactly when NAW was hitting their own members please, like i said i dont like cheats i dont like people who abuse the game, the game is fine as it is, so show me when Naw attacked their own members and i will leave the alliance and go it on my own for the rest of the round and then decide whether the games even worth playing anymore...

SO PLEASE LOI SHOW ME SOMETHING TO PROVE THEY ATTACKED THEIR OWN MEMBERS EVEN IF ITS JUST A LITTLE OF WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE DONE
TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2007, 08:08:00 PM »

Sorry to be a pain i just want to add anybody in the game that can show me how does that sound
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2007, 08:08:30 PM »

yes come on id like to see that as welll
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2007, 08:10:49 PM »

dont tell me it happened and you saw it but never saved it or posted it please you no naw done nothing of the sort
kryologic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2007, 08:14:54 PM »

Ther ya go again db, you complain cause someone said fart on a post, then you resort to that shut up game. well guys i'm sorry i'm not playin yer game. sd and are together in the war against loi, so its really no different than us taking our bounties before you do.
so please do bring emi into this then please do. if emi feels we are in the wrong here then let him ban us both and then you all will be happy hunting for gt's and blowin smoke up each others butt. quite frankly i am tired of you bunch of whiny babies.
kryologic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2007, 08:15:58 PM »

ATTENTION   

Lamma collected a 97trill bounty on wolfy. Be careful that he doesn't do any damage.
 03-08 21:59:16 Del
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2007, 08:20:42 PM »

one bounty you said you got the idea of bountying members from us your full of it kry
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2007, 08:20:54 PM »

like i said i got that due to 4 days of attack - counter nebing each other.. wasnt by attacking each other 15 times in less than 10 min to raise our bountys and bounty each other

what we did, sure we DID collect bountys on each other (though i got the short hand with only 1 bounty and wolfys had 3..) but no we didnt raise our rep redicioulsy high useing 15 attacks in ten minunts.. nor countinous attacks on only each other....

i WOULD of gotten a 61 tril bounty on him if argus hadnt of taken it.. i think this goes to show even more that we dont actally plan to get our reps on and do the bountys

wait! didnt kaimun get a 30t bounty on wolfy to?? if he handnt what do you think would of happened? wolfys bounty would of slowly incerases due to fighing tell i could hit him again...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 08:24:32 PM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: