Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 14, 2024, 02:00:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Frozen Reputation  (Read 2340 times)
Faito
Private

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2007, 12:22:42 AM »

Hi, i cant lower my rep. I succesfully completed lvl 1/2 encrypts (consecutively) and, i counter attacked my agressors. But my rep didnt go down by a single digit.

Is there something i dont know? my rep is -289 btw.
Report to moderator   Logged
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 03:20:03 AM »

at lower levels of rep it is harder to get it down. also if you loose ships during the attacks that makes you loose rep.  like the commander that wins the battles at the cost of 48% or more of his troops.  he gets a bad rep and fast.  also if you do missions closer to your max ability you will see your rep change fast.  if you completely over power the missions it is not a challenge, thus you are seen as a bully, also bad rep.  Killing reavers helps your rep a great deal

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Faito
Private

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 09:46:57 AM »

I didnt loose any ships in the contracts couse i have a supership. Maybe its couse i overpowered the missions.

The strange thing is: My brother started a new account, he has 0 rep, he completed 3 bountys, and did 8 encrypts with even less power than the event fleet without loosing a ship. And he still has 0 rep.

Does rep take long to update?, or he should have positive rep by now?.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 09:50:05 AM by Faito » Report to moderator   Logged
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 07:36:19 PM »

it just depends sometimes on the people you attack.. if you attack someone and take out a load of power if will lower your rep more and if you repeatidly attack people with 0 ships that will lower it.. your rep should start getting higher once you start encounters and higher encryption contracts

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: