Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 13, 2024, 04:37:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Donating credits  (Read 2041 times)
False Memory
Private

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2006, 04:29:01 PM »

Is it allowed to give members of my alliance credits to recover from an attack. if so what is the easiest way to do it with out donating for credits?
Report to moderator   Logged

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 06:27:01 PM »

yes you can, tranfering money over the market..

Chronos
Sergeant First Class

Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 11:04:30 PM »

It is completely allowed, following certain guidelines:

I am also taking this opportunity to point out that transfering credits with royalty system or market is not allowed, exept for services done by the other commander.

And

Credit transfers clarification:

Donations are excluded, your are not giving your credits, but rather donate on behalf of another.

Services would be designing, giving coordinates, helping to attack someone or clear a system, etc.
Helping a friend or alliance member in need is allowed, as long as you help him out, not power-level him on a regular basis.

What is not allowed is giving away credits on a regular basis for no apparent reson than to get the other commander to the same or close rank position, or make his power 10X what he had, in order to become stronger or modify the top 20, power-leveling a commander by giving him credits it did not work for in any way, leaving the others that played the game and got there hard at a disadvantage.

God Speed!

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: