Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 03, 2024, 07:33:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Find the odd one out!  (Read 37368 times)
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2008, 05:25:24 PM »

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmrnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because,It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because,It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because,It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 05:28:45 PM by Kenquinn » Report to moderator   Logged
zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2008, 03:37:16 AM »

I can't find it, and I think my head just 'sploded. #.#
Report to moderator   Logged

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2008, 12:31:24 PM »

I can't find it, and I think my head just 'sploded. #.#
You give up ok I show you the odd one out 12

It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because,It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because,It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because,It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because, It's the song the never ends come and sing along my friends we started singing not knowing what it was then we kept on singing forever just because

No do you see the difference?
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2008, 10:09:48 PM »

Actually, no.

KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2008, 10:13:23 PM »

Actually, no.
On the highlighted line no space between "because" and the comma unlike the rest of them that have a space.
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2008, 12:11:21 AM »

There are three places like that.

zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2008, 12:39:02 AM »

Nice work Chronos. O_O

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2008, 08:59:39 PM »

There are three places like that.

Hum should of done more religious searching for them 6
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2008, 09:02:32 PM »

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}(}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Revan
Lance Corporal

In game name- Jace

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2008, 07:43:48 PM »

14th row down and 20th across i think (}

~You should know by now... I can't die.

~Forgotten Ancients- With us the fate of the galaxy rests...
Revan
Lance Corporal

In game name- Jace

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2008, 07:46:14 PM »

Find the \ among the////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 07:49:14 PM by Revan » Report to moderator   Logged

~You should know by now... I can't die.

~Forgotten Ancients- With us the fate of the galaxy rests...
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2008, 09:10:38 PM »

Find the \ among the////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////

minimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimemiinimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminimeminime

Chronos
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2008, 11:07:54 AM »

Okay, fine, scratch that one.

MimeMimemiMMimeMimemiMMimeMimemiMMimeMimemiM
MimeMimemiMMimeM|memiMMimeMimemiMMimeMimemiM

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2008, 09:21:54 PM »

Okay, fine, scratch that one.

MimeMimemiMMimeM|memiMMimeMimemiMMimeMimemiM

KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2008, 05:26:27 PM »

Easy took me 30 seconds 12

12^2 * 10^3 = 20,736,000,000, 12^4 * 5^27 * 7^8 = 890,634,309,768,676,757,812,500,000,000, 35,790,105,606,389,675,766,420,911,789,279,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Can you find the odd one out mu ha ha ha ha
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 05:57:22 PM by Kenquinn » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: