Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 02, 2024, 04:09:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Poll
Question: everyone knows that missions are becomeing a huge hassle, and everyons is fighting for the missions in the 10-40% range, what should happened to make this any better?
Leave missions as they are - 3 (16.7%)
Raise the amount of 10-40% missions that spawn every 10 miunets greatly - 9 (50%)
Raise the diffculity and rewards of all missions making the mass majority of decent missions in the 1-10% range - 5 (27.8%)
Return back to the old way of missions that relate the how much power you have and not what command level (the avarage range varys in the amount of power you have) - 1 (5.6%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Missions -Something has to be done  (Read 5840 times)
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« on: November 09, 2006, 05:44:18 PM »

im sure im not that only one that has noticed that the only missions that are worth doing are between 10-40%. Im also problay not the only one here who hates having to wait 10 min's to fight for the 5-6 missions in that range, for money, that pop up every 10 min's... with like 4-5 other people at times..

something needs to be done to make missions decent again, emi your trying to make this game real time consumeing and its boring the hell out of most people you need to eather return back to the old style of missions, raise the costs and diffucalty of all missions so that the avarage decent missions is around the 1-10% missions were theres always plenty of them. or greatly raise the amount of missions that in the 10-40% range so people can actally do missions...
Report to moderator   Logged

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 05:51:48 PM »

Raise the number of missions.

drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 07:42:04 PM »

man i get so pissed....in the time of six clicks of a mouse all the missions disapeer.thats the clicks to accept the mission select my fleets and click attack...something has to change....i vote for raise number of missions!

Peace And Happy Hunting
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 08:23:49 PM »

humm ya this is a problem, just like when i started and missions spawned so few, its pretty much the same thing in the range people want now, it soo hard to use up turns and such.. i almost always have above 3-4k turns (unless i do the galaxy) we need more missions so we dont have to fight for them...

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 01:23:44 AM »

1: mothership missions are not supposed to be main money maker right now, if you look closely, you will see mothership contracts are getting more better compared to them update by update

2: if there is one thing I hate as much as sites that have money issues (especially pay to play sites) it is those sites that require you to sit there and use almost your entire day just on that one game.  it's ridiculous, time can be even more precious then money is sometimes.  if Sir E is truly going for a site like that, then it will not be long before I am saying goodbye as well. (and in fact I am almost half gone as it is, if not mostly gone already)

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
A^Bloody^Idiot
Staff Sergeant

KartBoy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 09:51:42 AM »

I think (almost) every1 will agree with me when I say that it should be either of these:

Raise the amount of 10-40% missions that spawn every 10 miunets greatly
or
Raise the diffculity and rewards of all missions making the mass majority of decent missions in the 1-10% range

It doesn't matter for me which, as long as 1 of those 2 is gonna happen 1

Greetz, ABI

A^Bloody^Idiot (#10) - SO Elite
A^Bloody^Idiot (#14) - SO WARS
A^Bloody^Idiot (#66) - SO PVE
A^Bloody^Idiot (#10079) - Sea-O
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2006, 09:34:33 PM »

oh, btw, just to insert it into here as well, if we had the mission multiplier put in, it should greatly increase available missions, as people will be able to 'use' all their turns on 1-5 missions, instead of doing almost 100 missions a day just to use all their turns on missions.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

bigbroni
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2006, 11:47:05 AM »

yep mission multi would help and a raised number of higher % missions would do either - if benefits of less than 10% would be raised it would be simply not correct to the ppl taking higher risk at higher % missions.

so I vote for:

mission multi and
more 10-40% missions evry 10 min - or as a alternative let them spawn every 5 or 2 minutes ... that should be no big deal to the engione I would say ...

w/r bb
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2006, 12:58:45 PM »

i just want more missions, this really sucks having to fight for them... i can never get any

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2006, 09:08:48 PM »

I say...  have more missions be added compared to how many people have registered to play, otherwise, even if the number was increased now, it would just need increased again when, say, 10k more people signed up (assuming some would stay and actually play) like how the galaxy missions are set up, I think...

and the reason the lower missions are so low is for those who just started, including those right after DDay, so that's actually good.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2006, 02:38:19 PM »

Haven't we been having an arguement like this one since Sir Emi made the first change to missions? not exactly the same, but fairly similar.

Missions have their problems, and yes, the multiplier would be awesome to save a ton of time, but the only real problem here is the mission to people ratio, fix that, and I think everything else will be ok.

bigbroni
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 06:18:23 PM »

just true as I c it ...

w/r bb
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: