Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 15, 2024, 06:02:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Chat mods and emi's response  (Read 2090 times)
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2008, 06:00:40 PM »

Okay so two of my accounts got muted while i was doing nothing wrong in chat, not one account but two, another person was cussing in chat and they got nothing, i mailed emi demanding that whoever muted me be stripped of their privilages, and he only answered one of my accounts, but he did not even read the mail, he just unmuted me and told me to watch what i say in chat after i mailed him the whole chat showing that i did absolutely nothing wrong, so emi read your mail unmute my other account and strip the chat mod powers from those who cant use them the right way
Report to moderator   Logged

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 10:28:05 PM »

Well, from what i know of my mod days, we were never able to tell WHO did the muting, only that they were muted, so unless they told someone they did it, he can't strip them of their powers.

and maybe the mod missed the cussing? that'd be my only guess as to why they didn't mute him. I'm sure your other account will be unmuted as soon as a chat mod sees you on with it.

AFB
Sergeant First Class

AntiChrist at your service.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 03:23:16 AM »

Thats on main?

signature not found! Where is it?! Where?!?!?!

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: