Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 19, 2024, 09:48:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Hubris of the Lamma  (Read 9779 times)
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2007, 12:29:11 AM »

Lammalord(#4495)
2007-04-04 00:15:13
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sk

yes.

Add to ignore list
Replied to message:
so you have officially declared war on me, because i won't take orders from you.

Lammalord(#4495)
2007-04-04 00:15:30
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sk

then you will parish under my fleet

Add to ignore list
Replied to message:
Loveless is my alliance not yours. you do not order us what to do.

Loveless is no ones puppet. so how many of you out there accept lamma as your boss?
I have a style of play and i am not changing it for anyone, especially not some trumped up tin horn saddam hussein wannabe. anybody who enjoys shoving your beliefs down other peoples throats, join up with lammas NAZI axis and get busy oppressing. if you want lamma to be the boss of you and your alliance just join up with him.

Loveless will continue to pursue the ideal. Loveless will survive. We are the maquis. liberty, freedom, justice.

spider2

Report to moderator   Logged

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
Midnight44
Staff Sergeant

Midnight44

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 08:06:48 AM »

That is great. Lamma will get annihilated.  laugh

mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 10:42:57 AM »

Lamma , unprovoked attacked me twice overnight...however he let Holynut soften me up first...so all he did is scavage the leftover bits...maybe he should change his name to coyote or some other animal that eats what bigger animals kill first

heres Holynuts ships as of 10:57AM US
The Bounty Hunter 1 ?????? 302788988+ 0+ 575361934
The Screaming Hangman of the Sea MK 14 ?????? 243544236+ 0+ 430098659
Immolator-mound MK 10 ?????? 101166051+ 0+ 300343406
tacos macho nacho 1 ?????? 68401364+ 0+ 169761396
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 10:57:42 AM by mrtimbr549 » Report to moderator   Logged

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 01:46:27 PM »

and before i stupidly destroyed his p-ships. oops

MegaBooster ?????? 58296 0 0
The Bounty Hunter 1 ?????? 302788988+ 0+ 627667563
The Screaming Hangman of the Sea MK 14 ?????? 243544236+ 0+ 469198536
Immolator-mound MK 10 ?????? 101166051+ 0+ 327647352
tacos macho nacho 1 ?????? 68401364+ 0+ 185194249

holynut is an experienced player whose main is ?????

Loveless will not be party to lammas attempts to turn spaceo into his own private war. Loveless will not war against lamma. We will not be forced to play his game by his rules. lamma your glory days are gone, live with it. we understand you are having a hard time as a has been and we pity you. but spaceo goes on. it's a new day, a new time, and time is not on your side. Loveless will remain on course and undeterred. You will not stop us, but you have our sympathies.

spider2
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 02:30:11 PM by lostedchylde » Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 03:37:21 PM »

lost I wish you well in your endevors of peace but if Lamma has declared war on you he will leave you little choise.  Lamma is a very good warrior and knows the ins of the game.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 05:53:01 PM »

As everyone important knows. losted is my apprentice so to speak.  lamma couldn't do anything to me or my alliance so now he goes after my student. this is amusing. Loveless has the full support of LOI and lamma and his goons are already current targets.  This war is between us lamma..leave losted to her peace.

Peace And Happy Hunting
Squank
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 06:28:30 PM »

I agree with you 100% drakk, GO LOI!! 13
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 07:07:34 PM »

Lamma , unprovoked attacked me twice overnight...however he let Holynut soften me up first...so all he did is scavage the leftover bits...maybe he should change his name to coyote or some other animal that eats what bigger animals kill first

In most Native American traditions, the coyote is one who has no wisdom. He does no good or evil, but what he does is usually selfish, and he thinks only of himself.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 11:56:04 PM »

lost I wish you well in your endevors of peace but if Lamma has declared war on you he will leave you little choise.  Lamma is a very good warrior and knows the ins of the game.

lamma is a good thug. he's good at destroying things within his reach. BUT he is no warrior. he wouldn't make it as a pimple on gomer pyles butt. i think you're playing pretty fast and loose with the word warrior there G_F, sir.

spider2

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2007, 12:23:06 AM »

Lost you did notice I said of the game.  I dont know him in person and cant say something like that.  but from what I know of him as a person he is good people but his game personality is not something to be desired

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2007, 02:31:48 AM »

yes frank, in the game. in the game lamma is a thug and no sort of warrior. he covets the power LOI displayed last round. he wants to take over the game. a thug with delusions of grandeur. well i for one will not be dictated to by a thug. in the game. exactly

spider2

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2007, 03:31:01 AM »

what you dont understand (beacuse you WERENT here my first 2 rounds) is that this "taking over with force" worked and got me top ten spots my first 2 rounds.. and well if it worked so well, why not try it again? this time im actally being nice enough to puplizie my efforts last time it was sneek attacks, and ganging up on one allaince at a time..

lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2007, 04:50:16 AM »

Lamma - why you have to lie like that cool - You know you sneak attacked my alliance, you didn't "puplizie" anything.
and what may have worked for you then, it's old news lamma. rip2  your style is obsolete. you need to - pfft, no i'm not. you figure it out. i'm sorry if you just don't get it but there is nothing to be done for it. live in the past and the future will kill you liebling. you really don't get how powerless you are, and that is sad to. you can't control people and order them to do your bidding. they don't need you. we have our own wars to fight we don't need you dividing us and causing chaos that ultimatly benefits only you. your agenda is that transparent. and that to breaks my heart.
your desperation for attention of any sort, even to be hated, this to is tragic to me. youre such a flawed character i can't help but cry. wake up lamma, it's a new day and everything has changed forever.

spider2
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 04:52:13 AM by lostedchylde » Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2007, 06:07:36 AM »

Lost you also have to remeber that those that forget the past are destin to relive it

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
holynut
Private

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2007, 12:08:15 PM »

well i do commend u on sticking up for what u believe in lost. however this is designed to be a war game. in any war enviroment. the attacker orders them to (most of the time)surrender and join there army. if they decline. then they're dead. don't for one second get to complaining about someone being i thug because of it. u need to find i barnie game without pvp if u feel that way. this is war. free for all PVP.
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: