Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 20, 2024, 03:19:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Notice of intent  (Read 10546 times)
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: November 26, 2006, 12:59:56 PM »

To all hear these presense greating.  this is to let all know that the Position of the Teufel Hunden concerning the recent actions of Lammalord.  Since he has made an unprovoked attack on a  member of the Teufel Hunden.  And has not listened to reason. This is to inform all that any futher attacks on the Teufel Hunden by Lamma or any other member of the Skums Dump will be seen as an act of war and will be responded to as such.  So  To all of the Skums Dump this is fair warrning.  Keep your people under control.
Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 01:12:42 PM »

Serenity considers Teufel Hunden as a perminent allie, we will give 100% backing to TH and its member orginizations, if called upon we will fight, but only if called upon... lets hope it doesnt come to war and can end in a peaceful manner

Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

My cross is so heavy because its so full of mercy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 04:04:28 PM »

Rebrend! (The drunk guy from Blazing Saddles)  12

Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 01:08:30 AM »

Frank, you should also state that a member leaving the alliance and attacking will still be considered as a part of that alliance and said alliance will be retaliated against.

Weve seen it done before havent we, someone leaves an alliance to attack people so there is no retaliation against their alliance, only to rejoin the alliance after.

It should have alliance leaders keep better control of their members.

My opinion

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

chicpea
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 08:24:50 AM »

I agree with Silverthorne that should be mentioned, as it's a sneaky way to keep the alliance from being accountable for it's members actions.

Chicpea

:o)
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 07:12:46 AM »

Due to Skums dump attitude and and acusations made by members of Skup Dump the Teufel Hunden can no longer stand by and keep taking this abuse.  and since some of these accusations have been made to other alliances accusing members of the Teufel Hunden of wrong doing I am requesting that all allied allainces join the battle to make Skums Dump understand that slanderious accusations and threats will not be tolorated.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 10:33:51 AM »

Lammalord(#4495)
2006-11-28 09:37:30
Alliance join request

... bet you didnt see this one comming

humm i agree to your rules to, ive had to much war.. and now apperently TH, and DDD delcared war on me.. would that mean you guys next.. yah well.. i need peace.. your peaceful...

Our stance as always is to stand side by side with TH and its member alliances, in no way in good faith could this request be accepted, our position stands live hard fight hard and as always die with honour....

TO THE END MAY IT BE GLORIOUS

Ich Dein
(i serve)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 03:16:28 PM by TheDarkness » Report to moderator   Logged
Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 02:57:00 PM »

Hahahahahahahaha

Lamma, I truely do have to thank you. Every time I log on, I get an entertaining laugh.

Ummmm, Im curious as to what Lightseeker's stance is on this. Most the time I have been in AL, I have known AL to be neutral, but when have I ever remained neutral? I don't recall a time. Do you?

If permitted, I shall assist Frank in this endeavor considering Me and Frank get along pretty well, and his friendship is not one I would consider losing over Lammalord, however if Lightseeker tells me not to intervene . . Then I shall stay as a neutral party. After all, what is a chain of command if no-one listens and does what the COC says to do?

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 01:22:45 AM »

what wolfy said:

wolfy28(#39151)
2006-11-28 00:43:15
hey

it was deathstar we were on msn with lamma squank me and him and he was saying that someone needs to take ya'll out. him and squank said that ya'll donate 100's at a time and alot of TH want to war with ya'll but r 2 scared cuz of the donating.

heres how frank inturpted it:

Gunfighter_Frank(#1693)
2006-11-28 09:10:05
Re: is this enough for you?

you should read the forum http://forum.spaceo.net/index.php/topic,100.45.html

Wolfy has slandered the TH to another commander. plus your attempts to tell TH how to run our bussiness. WE have been at war for over 3 hours now

Gunfighter_Frank(#1693)
2006-11-28 09:16:50
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: is this enough for you?

well you and wolfy brought this on yourseleves.
ask wolfy about what he sent to chicpea about the Teufel Hunden. that was the last straw
and you know how the TH wage war

Gunfighter_Frank(#1693)
2006-11-28 09:19:11
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: is this enough for you?

well did you even read that! YOu know DS had nothing to do with trying to hack the system and from what I was lead to understand that stuff was from squank

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont know about most people, but i am sure confused on why frank declared war.. apperently he got wolfy that said that deathstar was trying to hack the website and is slandering th members, out of wolfy stateing that deathstar was commenting about how quite a few people want to fight with senserity, but to many people are afraid to..

TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 02:05:55 AM »

Ok before you start bringing Serenity into this we stood by Frank way before the attacks by you on TH and DDD verbally and with your ships, We have also been in a conversation with Frank and one of the TH members over this, Chic showed Frank the email sent containing information on one of his members supposedly telling Wolfy to attack us. So we could confirm with his member whether it was true or not, whether he was involved in inciting the attacks. In no way was this member ever accused of hacking we only wanted to find out if this member was conversing with others on plans to attack. In that conversation we found out a lot of things and since have been speaking with Wolfy28, In the conversation with Frank we found that the member involved in TH was just as confussed as we were...

Also the emails that emi sent about the member who said he could hack information from the site was shown to both Frank and Wolfy so we could clear up that mess about why the attacks occured in the first place...  This was serenitys little problem, we have been speaking with Wolfy and to tell you the truth lamma you lost a good guy there, and for more truths the war was not started because of mails about serenity more like your arrogance and ignorance in how you spoke to DDD and TH members in chat...

Frank and Wolfy were lead to believe things that were'nt true by different people, you caused your own war with TH and DDD and then when it started you jumped ship just so your main account could get into an alliance that would'nt get hit, as seen by your alliance join request above, oh and for the record I nearly fell off my chair laughing when you sent a second request...

To be honest about the slander, I have not seen any except from you in chat to Argus, Kryo and Foo, who are by far more respected than you could ever imagine yourself to be, without this turning into some kind of circus let it go and apologise already for how you treated the people who always stood by you, FRANK, ARGUS, KRYO, AND FOO these are the people who you need to say sorry to, as far as were concerned the matter of Wolfy's attacks are closed, the hacking member is closed, but the matter of lamma vs TH, DDD and (Serenity) is fully open until such time as the TH or DDD say otherwise... 

TheDarkness and Chicpea  1

« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 02:09:07 AM by TheDarkness » Report to moderator   Logged
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2006, 07:49:09 PM »

well i never attacked ddd so i dont know were you got that infomation from.. and i only ever attacked one member of TH, Foo, and beacuse he was attacking me with alts (that i now know frank pretends are not their, or well that they are not Foo...)

oh, and now what i love about the entire thing (that thinking about it i just relized) frank talked with me for a good 2-3 hours about the attack i did on Foo, then we later cleared up that i didnt know that Frank dosnt count alts as the same person, and that i did count alts as the same person, and that Frank told me due to the point that i have been a good ally, and that i didnt know he didnt count alts as the same person as the main that he would just leave me off with a warning and not react to the attack.

but (oh heres the good part) Frank never did tell his allaince about this, he didnt post it in his allaince or anything (as i was told by argus who later told me why he attacked me) also to what i heard form argus and a few other TH members frank pretty much decided with me to give me a warning then left telling noone what he desided, not even foo..

so im asking now, who really was the one backstabbing? Me? for not knowing clearing something up, (or so i thought) then being attacked afterwards anyways? or frank for not telling his allaince what he talked about leaveing them clueless and therefore going against what frank had told me.. reamber, the only reason i lost a ship to Argus was beacuse frank told me that TH was going to let me off with a warning.. and i therefore was not perpared for an attack from Argus beacuse i didnt think there was going to be one, due to what frank said..

so if anything i would be also calling frank a lier, and placeing alot of the blame on him to, aswell as me, for his actions make him just as responsible to this as what i did..

[and yes i do have evidence on this, ask argus, he told me he didnt know what frank said and attacked me beacuse there was nothing said in the allaince, and that frank left after the talk we had.. also ask foo, he was also told nothing, even ask frank he did say he would just let me off for with a warning due to me not knowing and being a good ally for quite a while]

and argus, if you look at my ships set up then (if you can reamber that far back) your notice my ships were set up to block a counter from Foo, not an attack from you showing i really didnt know you were going to attack due to what frank told me, beacuse if i knew that you would attack or a th member would attack i would of had wolfy neb me before hand makeing the only person who can attack me Foo..
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 07:52:41 PM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2006, 09:20:50 PM »

Am I the only one who keeps hearing "Waaaahhhhh Waaaaaahhhhhhh Waaaaaahhhhhh Wah Wah Wah Wahhhhhhh Waaaaaaaahhhhhh!"?

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2006, 10:15:06 PM »

Lamma it is true that we had come to an aggreement on this and that yes my system went down right after we had.  by the time I got my system back up and online other things started comeing up,  information on you chat with Argus and Foo, the information on the Wolfy stuff.  I could be mistaken about that wolfy stuff but I did read the chat log.  as I said you have been one of the best TH allies till your attack on Foo.  However, what was said in the chat was the desiding factor for this war.  And you know as well as I do that Argus attacked you just out of TH policy.since I was unable to post or tell them not to.  Then this just spiraled out of control. and you slandered the TH, threatened and down right bad mouthed members of the TH enstead of attempting to explain from the chat log I have seen.  Thus the war declartion.  it is also the Reason we have not called it off.  YOu have not tired to appologize but this is a first step.  also since this is now going,  you know I hvae to get my alliance to agree to stop it, and you now have to deal with all the others that want a piece of the SD.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2006, 10:33:34 PM »

so in that case wouldnt i have a bit of a right to be pissed off at TH then? beacuse i was promised, or well told by the leader that they wouldnt take up action perpared differently that i would have if you didnt let me off then got pretty much betrayed on what the TH leader himself said to me and was attack anyways by an attack i wasnt perpared for loseing 2 lead ships..

i dont know about you Frank but i think thats a pretty dam good reason why i should be pissed off and slandering the TH so if anything you should to be apoligizeing for this Frank..

for some odd reason Frank it dosnt seem to be that you even reconize your mistakes, sorry, but i trusted TH as a loyal ally, and i dont know if i can anymore after you pulled that stunt.. and dont give me the "my systeum went down" not good, beacuse if i reamber correctly you logged off peacefully after whe had finished saying something like "good by, or see you later" ahh i cant reamber, i posted in my allaicne excally what happened during the entire conversation, and not only that had another msg chat open with wolfy telling him whats going on.. mabey you should be a bit more connected to your allaince.. also if i reamber right i think argus attacked me about 6-8 hours after the conversation we had..

oh, and the argus stuff didnt come up untill after he had attacked me just to let me know, so dont use that as an excusse eaither, same with the wolfy stuff.. it was all about foo before then.. matter of fact i dont think i ever went into chat that day, all the crap talk happened the day after argus attacked me.. i think.. right? but still promisming me a warning and ingoreing it is as good as backstabbing ive ever done.. witch at least i had my reasons for attacking foo.. even though you dont agree with it..
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 10:36:40 PM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2006, 11:22:11 PM »

... welp i geuss i acted out still a bit much (even if i was extreamly pissed off about being betrayed by frank) and i did say some harsh things about foo, and argus.. and i geuss (glurp) im sorry about all of it..

(there frank i swallowed my pride and said sorry, now you do the same thing for what you did >.<)

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: