Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 16, 2024, 01:51:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Drag & Drop Designing  (Read 1758 times)
Mobius13
Staff Sergeant

d[^_^]b

View Profile
« on: November 15, 2008, 12:14:05 PM »

I had this idea today while i was designing a ship, wouldnt it be great to have a feature in which you can drag the systems into your ship? Simply drag the system you chose and drop it over the ship name... would be very simple way to reconfigure ship designs... say you are about to get attacked, instead of deleting the special and weapon during a showdown, just drag them out of their place (maybe into some storage bin or something). After that just drag in your new reconfigured special in.

idk if this would be possible, but it seems like a good idea at the time.
Report to moderator   Logged

Mail me or search "Mob's" on wars gold account if u need specialized swarmer designs

Sowars: Mobius13 (#2028)
Main: Mobius12 (#63014)
PVE: Mobius13 (#24)
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 02:54:57 PM »

while it would be cool... however it would soon lose it's appeal when you have someone like me with 200+ designs... sometimes double or even triple in cases of duplicates for shield and computer... for each system part (except armour... )

in this case, the current system would be much better.

however... if you were to make certain 'folder' to keep handy your most used ones so you can just bring them right up...

that may be good...

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Mobius13
Staff Sergeant

d[^_^]b

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 04:12:19 PM »

however... if you were to make certain 'folder' to keep handy your most used ones so you can just bring them right up...

that may be good...

thats partly what i meant when i mentioned a storage bin, maybe you can name and label your folders and add new ones with different categories. There could also be ship folders, say you keep all your swarmers in the swarmers folder. It would make for more organized gameplay, and quicker unreserving when you need it...

Mail me or search "Mob's" on wars gold account if u need specialized swarmer designs

Sowars: Mobius13 (#2028)
Main: Mobius12 (#63014)
PVE: Mobius13 (#24)
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: