Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 11, 2024, 03:30:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: A stroy of FA, Warriors of Shadows, and Aces High  (Read 26922 times)
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2007, 08:37:36 PM »

Bad guy i didn't delete my post i added the msg you sent me  16

I had enough talk from from people wit big mouths on the forum so either come up in ranks or hold your tongue.

Can someone lock this thread it has become way off topic,i think   21
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 09:13:35 PM by NightShadow » Report to moderator   Logged

Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2007, 09:46:05 PM »

1)This time we will not back down until NS is removed or WoS is disbanded.  I post this so that all the innocent members of the WoS family can decide for themselves whether to fight or leave this alliance.  laugh wounded1 17 3 14 wow 4 im so scared i dont know what. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh 3 2 16 laugh how many alts do you have? pokey
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 09:56:25 PM by Captain Banger » Report to moderator   Logged
baltic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2007, 12:54:18 AM »

My alt (pearl91) is also used for attacking people as much as possible, no it do not show in ranks often because i keep him on low power, but i use to 0 everyone in range.

My reason to do this kind of stuff is that it is too peaceful up in the top ranks, for many that is fine, but i like fighting.

if my main would be blamed...yes it IS the same person behind it, but not the same thoughts!

and mrtimbr, you are my friend, and you gave me a chance you wouldnt have given a lot of people...
but i will fight with NS and WoS...mostly because NS is one of my best friends on spaceo, and i like the other guys,
but as i said i also like fighting 

oh i almost forgot...as i said in the alliance forum :

if WE do not fight for our friends, why would THEY fight for us?

...quite true isnt it?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 12:58:34 AM by baltic » Report to moderator   Logged

off to serve my country in the deep forests of the freezing hell.
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2007, 02:09:36 AM »

Well in my opinion and beliefs alts are a different entity unless they are use in consert which is against TOS by the way. as is attacking yourself.  However, I treat alts as a different person unless that person breaks the TOS about not using them in consert.  This is the way I look at it. Many however look at it as Mrtimber.   At times it appears that some people use thier alts to just attack enemies they can reach, Which I do not agree with.  I have stated my dislike of alts myself and have a thread that request that all people delete thier alt accounts as I have done.  I would again request that since we have so many players now alts are not necessary and should not be allowed at this time.  Since I have deleted all my alts I would request that others follow suit and do the same, to stop this type of hard feelings.
Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2007, 04:10:44 AM »

Just one question coz i really cant be bothered reading all that again but was NS alt attacking us using bugged creds if so then as far as im concerned that deserves the main being removed as well, now at least i know why you offered help for our alliance in a war, sorry dude i dont want help from two faced kids

chicpea
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2007, 04:15:51 AM »

NS your bad tut tut tut you attacked my members then offer to assist in my war with warriors of darkness was you feeling guilty by any chance....? Im sorry but i really dont want anything to do with a back stabber i prefer to be picky with which alliances i associate with.

Why play games if you have to cheat and use bugs prehaps you should stick to snakes and ladders or better yet solitaire where you only cheat yourself, some people have no morals...!!!

Regaurding my alt i treat as i do my main it helps run Serenity ( B ) and stands by the same rules i wont attack with it unless attacked.. All you players that abuse ALTS ruin it for others who dont. my alt has and hopefully will continue to assist others in game...

NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2007, 04:34:12 AM »

Am the only person who has ever made an alt and attacked other alliances?No i did not use no bug i play fair i said there was a bug and i reported it to emi and he fixed it,so i didn't use a bug to attack.

TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2007, 04:36:56 AM »

You claimed to be a friend of serenitys then used your alt to attack us??? and then had the cheek to offer help with a war, i'm sure i'm missing out on something, when i was your age my friends were exactly that FRIENDS!!!!! we didnt stab each other in the back
chicpea
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2007, 04:38:32 AM »

Ive broken the truce with your alliance my members want some revenge on the attacks made against them. They have free reign to take you out if they so wish as Serenity and Serenity ( B ) members are not happy with your actions.
baltic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2007, 04:39:45 AM »

actually NS said that he reported the bug and got a reward for THAT!
and he used the reward, not the bug!

chicpea
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2007, 04:55:36 AM »

Regardless of wot he used the fact remains he has no morals you dont attack your allies with an alt. Maybe looking the word allies up in the dictionary might help.. But in my eyes it means friend someone you can rely in time of need not someone who will attack becoause they are bored and want some fun...
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 05:00:41 AM by chicpea » Report to moderator   Logged
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2007, 05:34:54 AM »

Poor Nightshadow  2

And Lamma thought HE was the most hated, it seems that Nightshadow has taken the crown  3

"<-----------------LOOK OVER THERE"

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

baltic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2007, 07:07:52 AM »

yea it seems so...and it will be a big war soon i guess

BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2007, 08:03:18 AM »

At this point I still don't believe a word that NightShadow says.  As far as I am concerned he is just trying to manipulate everyone and get sympathy.  He will never have the trust of Risk Takers as he has lied to us from the beginning of him playing the game.  Unfortunately, as he said, his members have been suffering because of his actions and therefore he has shown that he is not fit to lead as he allowed this to further his own personal goals.  At a minimum, he has to step down as leader, but if Spayed takes his place, Warriors of Shadows will not be better off. However, there are a lot of other good players in WoS that have not participated with NS and Spayed and one of them should be appointed leader.   
baltic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2007, 08:17:34 AM »

badguy, i think i am talking for ALL WoS members...

we all stand behind NS, not all of us have fought anyone, no that is true.
But those of us who do not like NS or what he is doing have already left. (noone)

Those of us that are left (all, if you cant count) WILL support NS!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: