Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 07, 2024, 03:18:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Alliance suggestion  (Read 8946 times)
Ricu
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2006, 01:42:31 PM »

I suggest to have the posibility of the leader to appoint a Sub Commander in charge of the alliance , who can invite / aprove members in the alliance , request alliances truce and all the powers of the Commander excepting kicking out of the alliance the commander  :16:

Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 05:24:11 PM »

I like that Idea as well it would make it so if need be command decsions can be made by the 2nd in command in the leaders absence

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 09:18:46 PM »

Seems like a useful thing to have lying around just in case.

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2006, 09:39:18 PM »

ya, ask anyone in G_Unit, I already do something like that for the simple reason that I know my 2nd in command is on-line 10x more then I am, due to RL issues.  it also just so happens that I know him in RL to, so he knows my password and can get on and accept mojor truces or let people in when I'm gone  :16:

but not every commander will have this option as he may know no one who he can trust that much.

of course, I was thinking, wouldn't it be funny if an alliance made an alt as the alliance leader, then gave everyon he trusts the password to this alt so when they want something done, they have access to the leader commander 24/7.  lol. 

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I do believe this has already been noted and accepted more then once, and Sir Emi has said one way or another he will put this in (alliance member rankings) same time he updates alliances to have alliance wars, alliance vaults, alliance fleets, and all that other fun stuff.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 09:41:21 PM by ars68 » Report to moderator   Logged

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Bugboy
Private

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 07:50:13 AM »

yes that would also be handy in controlling the alliances

I am all powerful I am a destroyer of worlds beware you shall face my wrath
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 01:33:50 PM »

Yes, Sir Emi did say he was going to use this somehow. I remember that. Of course, we have to wait for the bounty system and the council to be up first, but I say in about a month, maybe a littl less, well see this ability.

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 09:06:01 AM »

2 more ppl from my alliance know my pass so when i'm away they make sure everything goes ok 1

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 10:22:20 PM »

Hey everyone! My password is *censored for the safety of our client*! Go type it in and destroy my account!

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2006, 11:31:03 AM »

*runs hacking program on Luffy's password, obtains it and transfer all his credits to me*

Stealthy eh?  ninja

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2006, 03:59:14 PM »

Except that I had a reversal program running on my account, so you just gave me all your credits, workers, AND ships! Even stealthier, eh?

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2006, 07:19:13 AM »

Meh.  It's all good with me.  *runs GraveRobber to retrieve his stolen credits ships and workers as well as steal all info on Luffy's hard drive*

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2006, 11:41:14 AM »

Lol, except my harddrive has nothing of use on it. I say we call a truce.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2006, 06:30:54 PM »

Alright.  But don't think I'm going soft on you!  I'm only doing this since we are in the same alliance!  lol

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2006, 03:31:48 AM »

Lol, sure Charlemagne, and pigs rule china, Russia, and Britain...lol.

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2006, 06:11:19 PM »

here is another suggestion for alliances, sir emi, I am getting SICK and TIRED of telling 5-10 people a DAY that G_Unit is NO LONGER just accepting people just because they ask to join, and that if they want to join, they need to join another alliance first.  yes, I have put it in all places I can, but that is just forums and alliance description.

Sir Emi, could please put the alliance logo and description onto the persons alliance join request page?  that way when they are given the option to write something and whatnot, they can read what our current thing on requests is?  or something.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: