Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 15, 2024, 05:23:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: BIIIIIGGGG PROB EMI!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2867 times)
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2007, 11:23:35 PM »

ENCOUNTER REWARDS!!!!!

emi im sure im not the only one that has this problem with the encounters, just once ONCE i would at least like the encounter 2 stay near its original size, it would b nice for me 2 make just a tiny bit of profit for the encounters but that gets a little hard if they are always resizing, i think yesterday twice i attempted a 1.6 bill + gt and both times it resized 2 under 50mill fleet power, i might have found 1 maybe 2 Black Holes that stayed above half the power that they were supposed 2 b within the past few days.

This Prob just sounds like me complaining, well thats because I AM!!!! IT SUCKS!! I SPEND ALL MY TURN LOOKING FOR ENCOUNTERS AND WHEN I FINALLY FIND 1 I ONLY GET A FRACTION OF THE REWARD!!

Mr E culd u plz just make the encounters less likely to resize plz 13

Report to moderator   Logged

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 07:46:01 AM »

Get yourself a huge stack of tiny man  12

Well after a while your trying to do higher and higher encounters, encounters that are to strong for you, as they will power down anyways.... till that doesnt happen 10
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 07:52:53 AM by FTP » Report to moderator   Logged

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 02:07:02 PM »

Alright, I'm doing some hard testing right now. The resizing is directly related to the reducing of the fleets due to cost calculations, e.g. you fleets cost too low and if the system leaves the ships in there your armada could very well be outnumbered...
I haveve also received some reports about killer fleets returning, so I will be doing some extensive tests in that part too, and the optimizations should fix the resizing problem too.

zelox
Private

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 03:20:51 AM »

killer fleets do crop up.  It happened once to me.  A 230mil fleet did over 1tril damage, had 9bil defence and 1 mil/ship health.  Detroyed my whole missions fleet 2 months ago.  I've been on thousands of missions though it only happened once.  Many it was just equiped with random parts that would normally cost like 1 tril per part and went on 3 mil swarmer ships each of which would cost 9 mil or something?  Since I'm assuming ships sizes and components are randomly assigned.  Just letting you know the problem while rare does exist.
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 03:41:24 AM »

the ships you encounter in a mission were designed by players just have different names

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
basill
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 04:37:02 AM »

I had a string of killer fleets about 3-4 weeks ago (maybe a little longer not sure) but i haven't hit any since then may have just been bad luck on my part.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: