Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 07, 2024, 03:23:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: A Jesus Story By Smee  (Read 20785 times)
Smee
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2006, 07:53:55 PM »

so anyone have any thought on where this story should go ??

smee spam
Report to moderator   Logged
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2006, 01:49:40 PM »

Yes, you sould have Jesus reappear on some planet and somehow activate a D-Day device.

Doc
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2006, 08:43:30 PM »

I don't know about everyone else, but if Jesus time on earth was useless, explain how so much in the world has changed because of him.  Also, I seem to recall luffy getting a bunch of flak for his "god quotations" in his avatar screen sometime back.  Funny?  I think not.
Smee
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2006, 09:42:59 PM »

jesus the person never did anything lol it ws all done in his name ^^

Smee

good idea luffy ill have to brainstorm on that lol

Smee
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2006, 07:33:59 AM »

Doc, you're new, so stop trying to act like you know things that have gone on. I NEVER got any "flak", as you put it, on anything. And seeing as this is a GAME, we have every right to make Jesus useless in it if we want to. This is empty space where nothing exists except us fighting each other. Where is Jesus or God in that? Nowhere, that's where, just senseless, unaltered violence, and we love it. You want Jesus? Go to church or go play The Bible Game. Otherwise, shut up about it. I'm tempted just to delete your post, it's a waste of this forums space. Do you see any other of the tons of religious people on here complaining? No, because unlike you, THEY get some people don't believe in him and that it's a joke, not an insult. This is why I hate Christians and Catholics, they HAVE to rub everything in your face and god this god that, jesus this jesus that. I say jesus (real one) died, end of story. Nothing else matters, since it's all perception of belief. (oh and by the way, jesus was VOTED or ELECTED into divinity by MAN, he was NOT divine from birth. Check your facts, history doesn't lie, your church does. He was a human profit until shortly before crusifiction (can't spell it,don't care to look it up)). That's why I like Mormons, they're like "You don't believe in God or jesus? That's cool, wanna see a movie?" They GET that not everyone views the world their way....maybe THAT's why the vatican stop supporting them, they stopped ramming it down other's throats.

So, stay off the religious stuff here, no one wants to hear it, and if you keep it up, I'll bring BACK my god quotes and LEAVE them up.

*NOTICE: Jesus was a con-artist! (And yes, I mean Jesus jesus, not the smee jesus. There IS proof showing Jesus pulled a couple fast ones on his followers.)

Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2006, 06:37:05 PM »

whoa there luffy... really christianity, along with evry other religion is based on faith, you cant prove it but if yo ubelieve it its a very nice thing to have 1 so doc understand they may not be as religous as you and monkey you didnt have to bite his head off 16

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
Smee
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2006, 05:12:43 AM »

all i have to say the mormon woman ive known ARE FREAKS  but in a good way SMiles happily lol so yea lol, this story was intended with good humor and becouse everyone nows me to be humorous they understood it lol i myself am not religous the only reason i have gone to church was to score browny points with an ex GF parents lol needless to say that didnt work i say for shame on me lol

Smee

since i am going to be leaving SO i think we can close this thread leave it up so new commers can see it thats all i ask

Smee
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2006, 09:12:57 AM »

i have every right to bite his head off (well, did, I don't at this exact moment), e was being a n00b. But anyway, since Smee is leaving, I guess it is time to be locking this thread so that no one else may defile it.

zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2006, 12:32:54 AM »

But the Smeesus can't leave!
 laugh  12

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2006, 05:36:54 PM »

Well, he is, sadly....I like that name.... Smeesus...I'm using that in a story.....it's a must now.

Remfer
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2006, 09:21:40 PM »

Maybe i'll use that name when Remfer meets a guy somewhere in deep space tyring to make a new religion (note the guy is on drugs while making the religion)

lol  laugh jk.

*snort**giggle* Smeezus (i know i spelt it incorectly it is supposed to be like that) *giggle**snort*   lol schater mf_laughbounce2
Squank
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2006, 10:57:42 PM »

That shortens the bible by i don't know hundreds of pages lol.
Smee
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2006, 04:19:34 AM »

smeezus

thats awsome lol

anyways im sort of still around lol as i try to kil turns while at work but i am nowhere near wat it use to be lol

Smee 12
Remfer
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2006, 08:12:38 PM »

smeezus better than smeesus?   laugh 14

5 lol happy schater mf_laughbounce2 notworthy SMEEZUS 5 lol happy schater mf_laughbounce2 notworthy
zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2006, 03:23:42 AM »

Well, he is, sadly....I like that name.... Smeesus...I'm using that in a story.....it's a must now.
I DEMAND ARTIST'S CREDIT!  laugh
Man that sucks.
The Smeezus will never be replaced.  10

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: