Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 05, 2024, 03:04:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: suggestion  (Read 2645 times)
Revan
Lance Corporal

In game name- Jace

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2007, 01:42:24 PM »

If an alliance controls a system, and one of the members build a Station there, I think another member should be able to build their base their too. That way alliances can build up small fortifacations over their regions of control. It would make things harder of other Alliances to take over that area then, there would be more compatiton. And much larger battles. Also when a Station is destroyed there should be wreckage laying around, which could be picked up and used for segments or for material for other Stations. What do you all think?
Report to moderator   Logged

~You should know by now... I can't die.

~Forgotten Ancients- With us the fate of the galaxy rests...
djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 02:11:19 PM »

I dont play SO Wars but I like the sound of that Revan especially the part where the wreckage of stations can be picked up for segs or materials... that would be very appealing to the aggressors... or the defenders... both could pick up and salvage something from the battles... respekta 19

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 06:11:20 PM »

I like the Idea of alliance mates being able to build in the same systems as well and combining the alliance power.  thus making alliances even more benificial.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 03:25:50 AM »

There is a way to combine your strength, the alliance members can supply system fleets to gather a multiple commander armada, that the attacker has to fight.

If you have too many stations then they will certainly fortify to the point where it would be almost inpenetrable by one single commander, and there will need to be a way to attack in groups or gangs then.

Certainly a good idea for the future tough  1

Thank you.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: