Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 18, 2024, 10:51:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Original Legendary Commander List  (Read 99191 times)
PierLuc
Private First Class

the canadian weapon !

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2006, 07:42:36 PM »

when does badge are 'gived' ?
Report to moderator   Logged

proud to be french !
tro fier d'etre francais !!

go edmonton go !
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2006, 10:50:06 PM »

Ronald....that, is.......... BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll start the thread in GD, and then throw it over here once it is done. You get props for figuring out a decent way to do this. I was having to many problems with the ship design list, as there were so many factors to consider, as well as SO MANY ships.

To peirluc: Badges are given if you meet certain requirements and pertain only to this list and are subject to opinion, they in no way shape or form reflect the veiw of Sir Emi or SO as a whole, just the few who contribute and mainly my views.

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: April 19, 2006, 11:07:44 PM »

umm...  personally, I suggest you raise the price a bit.  50 mil is not much to work with when considering sheilds and computers and such.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2006, 11:08:19 PM »

fine, 500.000.000 million it is

ronald
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2006, 03:20:16 AM »

Well, I didn't think you would actually do it. I didn't really mean it anyway.   Opps
The trouble is that there is nothing like "the best ship" (example: tiny man was the best ship while no-one really liked the ship, best and good or bad and worst are very relative). There is no way you can decide that.
It all depends on what you want your ship to do. So, pardon me if I don't take part in the contest. I wasn't serious when I wrote my idea. So have fun with your contest.

(But I must say that I'm a little bit curious who and what is going the best.  21 )

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2006, 01:27:03 PM »

I posted the thread in GD, and I made it easy, there are four categoriesw. The only hard one to judge will be the last one I listed, but I've already got a good system for it.

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2006, 05:47:03 PM »

well, there is a LOT of things to go into making a REALLY good balance.  especially when you have to figure do I want that extra 1% of ABS and ACC, or use it to further up HP, attack and defense.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: April 20, 2006, 06:06:02 PM »

exactly, which is why I'm making the contest somewhat sort, so you can't tweak a ship till it's perfect, but I've got to give time for you to make it and do some changes, lol.

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2006, 02:02:01 PM »

monkey i still think i should get some of thouse badges there why dont i have any?

badge of stragey.. with foo and wizard i was one of the helpers in taking Gunit out of the top 10

badge of Power.. i oviously been in the top ten for more than 4 months!!

badge of friendship.. i always helped noobs.. i even but my alt accounts in other alliances to help futher

badge of loytaly.. never left the ddd.. one of the only people (with foo and wizard) whom was in it from when it had only like 5 people... im problay one of the most loyal people in the ddd.. i even did everything he told me.. as in attacking when i new it was suside (lost all my fleets 3 times due to this)

well thats it... but i should at least get SOMETHING i mean its near impossible not to get a badge... exp the badge of power you KNOW i been in the top 10 for many months

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2006, 02:15:02 PM »

There, it's fixed lamma. and I've added WoW back up, after lightseeker gave irrfeutable evudence as why he still deserved slot 2. I'm am working on his badges and reasons still.

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2006, 04:31:44 PM »

yay i finallly got badges!!1 happy 13

nukeman1993
Private

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2006, 09:22:27 PM »

Ok these badges were given to only well known powerful players. What about many players who desevere  those badges and don't get them so i Strongly think that this topic should not have been made unless you went REALLY deep into the game. So yeah...
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: April 25, 2006, 07:37:35 AM »

Nukeman, I DID go deep into the game, this list took over 2 months to make! And the reason the well known powerful players have the badges is because they earned them, and they are well known because they are really good and in the top ten a lot. This list is for the legendary commanders, not every commander. These are the best of the best, that is why they are up there. When somone else comes along and does something that outstrips one of these guys, I'll knock someone off the list and add that person and their badges, until then, unless someone on the list has something wrong with their description, the list is staying the same, since their hasn't beena a major change in who is ungodly good.

it's funnyr nukeman, this list has been up for a long time and everyone who posted here agreed it was accurate, or said this needs changing, but otherwise it's good. So your the only one who says it shouldn't have been made. It just recently got moved to this section, it's not like it is new or anything. So you have no room to complain, especially since you haven't done anything worth mentioning to make the list. (P.S. Those badges are for this list only, they change nothing in the game, they are merely a reflection of the legendary commander's achievements who has them.)

Also, for anyone who is wondering, I excluded myself from this list and all others I have made in order to be fair. Wither i would be on the list and if so where, is a matter of personal opinion, and I REFUSE to add myself in order to keep this list as fair as humanly possible.

nukeman1993
Private

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 25, 2006, 09:55:25 PM »

I'm not saying the information posted here was inaccurate. The infiormation here is VERY accurate. I'm saying that you woul needt to interview any player with any real power at all and see if theyd deserve the medal. I do realize that the list you complied is accurate in depth, but unless you checked all signifcant players to see about the medal then you kinda insulted less powerful players. aslso, in case this comes up I Don't think I deserve any medals. Ok
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: April 25, 2006, 10:35:17 PM »

I talked to everyone I could before I talked to the people on the list. I checked everyone, and if they didn't make the list, I can't give them a medal. Simple as that. of the current commanders up there, i believe the list is accurate to thi point in time, though it is going to be changing soon i'm sure, with the emergance of several new players who are proving themselves worty of a higher mentioning.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: