Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 07, 2024, 09:14:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: this kind of stuff cracks me up.  (Read 2743 times)
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2011, 12:07:40 AM »

so all round long, HK has been using his account and catlady's account to attack me.   <--- no problem there really as he's never gotten anything but pships and maybe killed some swarmers.
After every attack on me, he will either reserve his ships, or sell off completely, and EVERY attack has been while I was offline. <--- no real problem with this tactic as unfortunately it is the best current way to protect yourself after an attack..

Now this is what hk had to say in public chat tonight(reads from bottom up):

highlandknight(#103445): you know what that means i know stressed
Comatose(#146768): pregnant dog?
highlandknight(#103445): betch
highlandknight(#103445): yea *****
Comatose(#146768): and bring me a beer!!!
Admiral Fury(#131838): stressed,you know better.hitting people in nla is absolutely not going to pass.you know me.i know you.and i know where all your **** is!!!giggaslave is in nla now.leave him alone!!!
highlandknight(#103445): baaa just pi sses me off he cant do it like a man. has to hide and do it and waits till she has left. fuking pus yank
Comatose(#146768): everyone gets hit
Comatose(#146768): quit whining.
highlandknight(#103445): and he is not man enough to play he just wants to power up hit like a ***** and runs back to the bottom going to clean your house stressed getting them stations soon bloak
Comatose(#146768): dude..its a game. chill. not like she's making top 20.
highlandknight(#103445): o that gay fuk stressed hitting ladyd when she is not on. he waits till she leaves then hits her. what a bloody person who enjoys his own company sh!t
Comatose(#146768): wut
highlandknight(#103445): stressed your such a man wow you have my respect little skinny ****

anyone else see a problem here...? lol
some people man... some people...
---Wes
Report to moderator   Logged

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 12:09:43 AM »

lmfao.

You took me out of your sig.
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 12:11:57 AM »

no I didnt. for some reason yours and the rebecca black one disappeared... i bet it was ftp, that little ************.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 12:15:43 AM »

d**n..The rebecca black one was my favorite.

Btw, you shoulda put hk's poop in my quote thread
Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 06:30:51 AM »

I must say Wes, I have spoken to Catlady this round, and it was definately her... for one she calls me mr Saturn.
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 04:06:55 PM »

I have no doubt catlady plays the account occasionally... however i also know hk has the pw. and somehow i doubt catlady logs in every time i come out of the neb, just to put me back in one... especially considering i have watched hk log out, then catlady log in, hit me, then log out and hk logs back in. lol

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: