Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 08, 2024, 03:29:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: DDAY is over  (Read 17602 times)
FOO
Corporal

Just face facts, you will always be a n00b so STFU

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2007, 11:27:58 AM »

WAAA WAAA WAAA, I am Lamma, I got ripped off, WAAA WAAA WAAA. 
You lie, cheat, backstab and claim you are great and so skillfull, every one who was online dealt with the same situation. Grow up, Congrats to all who earned their top 10 spots, sad to see wolfy go, but I am sure the game will be much better without a lammy to carry on, and welcome back Drack
Report to moderator   Logged

I guess it sucks to be on the outside lookin in. Then again, SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!

http://teufelhundenspaceoddysseyhelpsite.piczo.com/
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2007, 04:41:52 PM »

lightseeker, geuss now you have someone you may have to hesitate to mess around with huh? you got away with it my first round, but really think id stand for it again? i was willing to toss away my top ten place.. but i still got one..

i am my own person dispite my allaince. you should be too, and dont let people hide behind that allaince name of yours when its convient... (like on dday) then have them join other allainces for  the rest of the round. i was sick and tired of people cowarding behind "Aternal Light" during dday think "well if i join lightseekers allaince hell protect me"

wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2007, 06:00:59 PM »

well if light ever starts pvping let me know via MSN. i would gladly return for that challenge. although he wouldn't want none of it. he always managed to take his way out of a war with me:(.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2007, 08:02:06 PM »

i belive after that attack lightseeker will start PvP against Skum's Dump.. i hit him pretty hard there in the end..

wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2007, 10:28:02 PM »

that was a different round so can't hold u accountable for it. to do so is for light to go against his own beliefs. but i believe he's that type of person. just rubs me the wrong way and gets me to mistrust him.
MALICE
Lance Corporal

:)

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2007, 10:50:11 AM »

lamma, no ones gives a real toss about you zeroing lighty, everyone has much respect for lighty which means no one cares if he gains the top #1 spot, i have real respect for lighty as i have for you, but no one cares, you complain about you not gaining any credit for keeping lighty from the top spot but you are the person who stopped him from being in the top spot for another round, that is credit, so either you just get over the fact you diodnt place in the spot you wanted or just back off 1
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2007, 03:47:09 PM »

true who cares if u 0red light. just another fight. 0 me and u would be saying something then 1. but get real lamma the only time u have the guts to attack light is on dday. i remember when i was in SD in my first round. the war ended with AL2 cuz they went crying to light for help. so he told SD and AL2 to make peace. i said hell no. but u said no i won't go against light cuz he's the best player in the game. u also were afraid of nicholas D. wolfwood. i for one can never follow someone that has fear in them. reason i was quick to make my own alliance at the first chance i got.
basill
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2007, 01:48:29 AM »

I know i'm a little slow to post but congratz to anyone who finished above (ummmmmmmmmmm) rank 20000
This was the first time I got to be here for dday and it was lots of fun.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: