Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 23, 2024, 04:51:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: First impression?  (Read 13409 times)
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2007, 07:04:45 PM »

im loving it reminds me of an updated round 1
Report to moderator   Logged

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2007, 07:07:12 PM »

im loving it reminds me of an updated round 1

Exactly, I'm glad we have someone here who remembers 1

Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2007, 07:11:22 PM »

7 good times

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2007, 09:00:41 AM »

What i'm not keen on is you only have segments missions and workers cost 2 creds each  16
Respeckta  19

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
thezerg
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2007, 09:35:13 AM »

It's to keep the server on a slow growth because it goes on forever

a helpful website for noobs ~ http://cotaspaceo.17.forumer.com/
Drackin
Corporal

the world is like a marble, roll with it

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2007, 07:35:59 PM »

im loveing it emi. great job! we do need more poeple to hit though.. gets annoying when everyone you see has a 95% chance of escape. i dont really like the 2 credits per worker thing  cause you need alot of segs to keep alot of workers anyway so theres no point in buying more than you can support. but all in all its great.

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2007, 05:47:41 PM »

E I love it.  maybe would get the ships to be used on the regular server to help out on the war server so folks can buy them as well.  make it a new tech.   and the idea of your stations makeing products would be good as well.  But I like this so far.  is very good and more old school.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2007, 06:01:28 PM »

i like the fact that it only takes 5 turns instead of 15 to do events congrats on a great update 1
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2007, 01:53:33 AM »

I'm thinking of getting a gold account on the SO WAR server but only if I am able to clone ships from the original SO server, just so I don't have to redesign all my ships again.

I assume it isn't available - I tried to clone a design I have on my WAR account but it didn't show.

But I like it and will most likely be spending time on the WAR account(as soon as I can get into an alliance)  wounded1

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2007, 02:03:24 PM »

many of the ships from the orginal server are avalible, the better more used ones

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
craigie09090
Unidentified Commander

where am I

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2007, 04:38:30 PM »

I think the SO WARS server is great so far

tnt2002
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2007, 03:18:42 PM »

first time, first day, first hour ^_^

sofar i like this very much.

gonna hang around somewhat longer to see if it stays as good as it is in the first hour 13

Chrys
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2007, 01:01:36 AM »

I lurve this game so far.... just wondering though if there are plans to expand the universe by afew more grids. With the growing amount of players, Good systems with 4~5 asteroid belts have been more or less already marked by the more established players. Is it possible for stars not colonized by players to have a random chance to change after awhile...like after a week or so.. and reshuffling the asteroids?..eg. white dwarfs changing to red giants....etc... or supernovas destroying completely the star... but a new star reborns within the same system.

This would keep the long timers from getting too much of an edge having mapped the universe and keeping the good systems. I think this would give newer players a chance as well as keeping it fresh. Keep up the good work!

Quote of the day "I have sucessfully countered a lot of people before, espically dday. it didn't show up on the news because i had 0 ships when they atatcked me and they had 0 ships when i attacked them back." Ninjastrike40
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2007, 10:05:21 AM »

I lurve this game so far.... just wondering though if there are plans to expand the universe by afew more grids. With the growing amount of players, Good systems with 4~5 asteroid belts have been more or less already marked by the more established players. Is it possible for stars not colonized by players to have a random chance to change after awhile...like after a week or so.. and reshuffling the asteroids?..eg. white dwarfs changing to red giants....etc... or supernovas destroying completely the star... but a new star reborns within the same system.

This would keep the long timers from getting too much of an edge having mapped the universe and keeping the good systems. I think this would give newer players a chance as well as keeping it fresh. Keep up the good work!

Yes it's possible and that a very good idea, the mined out or nearly mined or unused systems to be able to suddently implode and develope a new rich / normal / random evironement 1

Tzarkoth
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2007, 02:55:33 AM »

Heyas.

I don't like the WARP mechanic. It's the war server and its almost impossible to attack anyone. The war server is in actual fact more PvE than PvP imo. Either the mechanic needs to be adjusted or the Warp Disrupter % increased.

Also bases are too easily killed ... Even with billions of credits, 1000's of turns and CP invested in tech, if anyone with a Gold account wants to kill them they can.

Apart from that still having fun.

Cheers

Tzar

CEO of Armageddon Inc.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: