Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 10, 2024, 05:25:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hi from Ender  (Read 2944 times)
Ender
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2007, 01:46:39 PM »

Hi everyone. This is my first post on the forum and i know there is a say hello section. But i think this is the place for me to post, as you will see.

Basically i stumbled across this when i decided to go back to browser games after about a 7 year gap

I've only been playing for about 3 days but am already in the top 70 despite a couple of evil people trying to knock me down  16 picking on the newb  4

What i have found tho is that i am now surrounded by nothing but alliances and am hoping to get in with a crowd that can offer me some protection before the evil ones come back looking for me, i think i've done well on my own but know if i want to get any farther i need support.

I'm playing SO at the moment and also want to ask which is the main game that people play? is it SO or SO WAR? Because if its war i want to get into it now before i get too carried away in SO. So any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not a newb when it comes to these games as i used to play star fury and mechwars both of which i formed my own alliance in and even managed to win Mechwars one season coming in first, so i know what it takes to succeed in these games and also know how to support and help fellow members.

So any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated and which should i play, SO or SO WAR?

Thanks Everyone

Ender
Report to moderator   Logged

Life is a Dream. To die is to wake
Satan
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 02:05:06 PM »

I play the nWAR server but thats becase it never resets....if you wnat a server were everyone starts out fair every few months then play SO lol

As long as two people live on this earth, there will be war.
deezee66
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 11:46:51 AM »

there are several good alliance i'm the leader of Risk Takers and we have finished in the top ten the last 3 rounds just check the halls of glory but we are just one of the few good alliances around but i think for member support we are also one of the best
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 11:08:25 PM »

you can join my allaince..

dont be afraid to send a requst to a high level allaince thinking your not worthy i let anyone with the will to play the game into my allaince.

and you should be able to make an assumption of witch one is the main one, the first one you see :p and the one that has numbers up in the 75.000's for ids and not in the 4.000's :p

wars is only a few months old i personaly dont like it no fun for me.. my allaince its great on ally support we plan out everything and is one of the more aggersive allainces.. if you erm like to fight? my allaince tends to be the direct or indirect cause to some of the biggest wars, attacks, and tricks known to this game.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 11:11:27 PM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

deezee66
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 12:20:11 AM »

Ender just pick an alliance that fits your personal style of play, Lamma and I have i hope given you something to think about.
Satan
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 01:48:26 AM »

well if he playus wars and is more or less active i have a few open spots...

As long as two people live on this earth, there will be war.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: