Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 10, 2024, 03:53:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Galactic Training Squadron  (Read 7693 times)
deathStar1337
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2007, 01:33:30 PM »

GTS or Galactic Training Squadron is now accepting applications for this semester

“We train em and ship em out to you”

Thats right! This is not a normal training alliance, our trainees are for everyone and not just for a set alliance.

I have decided that it is time all new players and those wanting to improve their gaming experience get what they deserve.

We will train you to the best of our ability and the aid you in getting into an alliance that will further your skills more.

GTS  is looking for new players who wish to learn the game or current players that wish to  improve their skills.

All that is required is that you are active have MSN and are willing to put the time and effort in that is needed to help you advance your abilities.

As a training alliance we will not be looking for any wars what soever! But as we are a training alliance we will not shy away from battles as this will help further our members skills 1

Please do not join with alts, if ya want to learn then join with your main... i will not take kindly to alts in here.

I am also looking for a few good players to help me train others. Please apply here or in the form of an ingame message

Current Instructors:

Head Instructor  deathStar1337(#7368)

CO Instructor Sin15698 (#6385)

Regards

DS_1337
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 06:23:30 PM by deathStar1337 » Report to moderator   Logged

Forfeit the game , Before somebody else Takes you out of the frame and Puts your name to shame, Cover up your face , You can't run the race, The pace is too fast,You just won't last!
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 02:18:48 PM »

one of the best trainers in the game.  former 2nd in command of the Teufel Hunden, and the Teufel Hundens #1 trainer.  If you want the best training in the game this is the place.
Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 02:31:26 PM »

What kinda qualifications do you need to be an assistant trainer?  21

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
deathStar1337
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 02:39:20 PM »

Blak  .... The ability and patience to train others who may or may not know much at all about the game.

Must have a good understanding of Designing ships, how to battle PvP, market and doing missions/encrypts and encounters.

By good understanding i mean that you will be able to help trainees realize the limits of their fleets to lessen the risk of ship loss. How to play the market so it is most profitable to them. How to design ships with the best system setups allowing more energy to be spent in weapon and special...

the ability to not just show them how to do it, but to teach them to do it and eventually better it

sound good?

***edit*** also note that all Instructors will be operating under a counter only policy and the only exception is in times of war
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 02:46:40 PM by deathStar1337 » Report to moderator   Logged

Forfeit the game , Before somebody else Takes you out of the frame and Puts your name to shame, Cover up your face , You can't run the race, The pace is too fast,You just won't last!
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 04:46:33 PM »

Well I qualify, except for the counter only yawn and the market stuff...never used that much  6

Wasn't really planning on joining though, AL's where the party's at (even tho theres only, what, 3 or 4 active members  2 )

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Remfer
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 08:49:25 PM »

send some of ur finsished Trainee's over to the NSA, if they're not looking for an all out war, or one where it's carefully researched, then this is the right spot.

Please send me more info about Bad Guy through PM, currently researching him
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2007, 09:27:47 AM »

Remfer - What do you want to know about me laugh
deezee66
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2007, 11:11:36 AM »

Remfer, i wish you luck !!!!!!! 12
Remfer
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2007, 02:05:41 PM »

To Badguy: Just want to know the basics:

1.) ur alliance
2.) how long you have been playing
3.) you attacks/counters
4.) your rep with other alliances

To deezee66 thank u...i'm trying to make it like the NSA so it's tough...especially since all i have to go by is Splintercell Chaos theory, Double Agent, the origional and two books...no actual experience
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2007, 02:30:09 PM »

Remfer - what do you need this info for?

To Badguy: Just want to know the basics:

1.) ur alliance - Risk Takers and very happy there  1
2.) how long you have been playing - October 2006
3.) you attacks/counters - I have records of every attack and counter (except for DDay when I lost track)
4.) your rep with other alliances - Don't know, you would have to ask them, but I have earned the respect of those who have battled against me and I rarely lose laugh
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 08:21:40 PM by BadGuy » Report to moderator   Logged
deathStar1337
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2007, 03:23:22 PM »

AHHHH! the NSA hijacked my thread! call the um um CIA?  3

21 when did this turn into a NSA recruitment thread  14

thats rigth it didnt  17

Still recruiting for Galactic Training Squadron !!!!!  7

Sin15698
Private

CO Instructor

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2007, 04:06:50 PM »

best people in the game are helping to train here, everyone who is new and wants to know how to play better come on and join! we need some new blood in the top ten, and what better way than this?

CO Instructor
Sin

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2007, 05:48:17 PM »

deathStar1337 is an extremely good player and a close friend of mine.  I would highly recommend him if you are looking to become a solid player in SO.

And who knows, I may even join you some day DS...  1

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Remfer
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2007, 06:12:40 PM »

We didn't hijack your thread  16

and it's not the NSA recrutment...i was just saying if people want to get it right and want to stratagize in secrecy ways then send people who are done with ur alliance to this one.  or G_Unit, or FA, or TH, or AoF, or some other alliance 16

BTW - The CIA and TARDIS work for me so 16
Sin15698
Private

CO Instructor

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2007, 09:35:44 PM »

i would like to keep the entys of the allaince they want to join when the complete training as the person's choise.. so we wont 'send them away' to an allaince.. but more of when they learn how to play well and are ready kick them from the allaince and let them decided what allaince they would like to join

Charlemagne, sorry to say but one requirement to join the allaince is that you have to be a new player who wants to learn how to play the game to get into a solid allaince, not a person who already knows.. we've already rejected a person with over 6 bil power from trying to join, and almost didnt let a guy with 600 mil power in..

but if you have anyone who you think would be willing to keep on playing after they started that wants to learn how to play we would happly allow them into the allaince

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: