Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 09, 2024, 07:16:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Legion Of Immortals  (Read 3109 times)
drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: February 15, 2007, 03:44:48 PM »

Legion Of Immortals Rules-

All Commanders Interested In Joining The Legion Of Immortals Must Pass These Requirments.

1. This alliance WILL NOT be used as a "safe haven". Your name will be submitted to the leaders of Allied Alliances, to make sure there are no current hostilities being brought to us through your past attacks or actions.

2. You MUST be active. Slackers WILL NOT be tolerated. You will show sufficient progress each week, or will be REMOVED.

3. ABSOLUTLEY NO BOUNTIES on Truced Alliances or Allies. It's YOUR responsibility to Check and make sure we are not allies with the commander you're bountying. Bounty's on allies will result in INSTANT REMOVAL and classifacation of ENEMY to the Legion.

4. NO UNPROVOKED ATTACKS, unless we are at war or you gain permisson from me. Counterattacks are ACCEPTABLE. Further attacks after the Counter(s) will be seen as an ACT OF WAR and you will be removed. Any unprovoked attacks on our members will be seen as an ACT OF WAR and we shall respond accordingly.

5. No ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS will be tolerated. Join with your main or keep your nose out of my buisness. The discovery of alts will result in total war on your main and the alliance it belongs to.

6. The Legion Is Your Country. Nothing Else Matters.

Midnight44 (#7144)  Is Second In Command. Any problems and I'm not online Talk To him.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 03:52:52 PM by drakken » Report to moderator   Logged

Peace And Happy Hunting
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 05:09:06 PM »

Good luck Drakken, I hope people actually read the rules and stick to them.

btw - how many noobs are trying to get in?  laugh

maybe you should change number 6 : Your life belongs to the Legion

Take care
Report to moderator   Logged

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 11:57:37 PM »

6. The Legion Is Your Country. Nothing Else Matters.

you sure you can hold that, beacuse (sorry to say) i have my doubts that midnight isnt still somewhat (or still more) connected to Aternal Light.. when you stay with an allaince for that long theres really no way you can actally ever go away for good..

oh and good luck drakken, hope you can hold out better this round 1

drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 09:27:27 AM »

I still have connections to al as well ..light is a very good friend of both midnights and mine. its time for a change is all. hold out better? i was in top ten for over half the round last round..i slept through the final 2 hours of dday last round.. I had enough in reserve to pass jmatt and take second after kryo wolfy and davey got hit. You can ask light if you dont believe me, he has my pass 1 But thank you all for the well wishes.

Peace And Happy Hunting
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 09:33:17 AM »

well drakken you were in my allaince for a bit to :p ahh the good times. to bad everyone left..

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2007, 10:29:06 PM »

good luck with the new alliance drakken.

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: