Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 08, 2024, 10:21:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Attention Golden Dragons-Sayan Power!  (Read 3431 times)
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: February 04, 2007, 04:02:05 AM »

Attention   Golden Dragons-Sayan Power!    alliance.   Due to your alliance constant annoyance with offering truce the same day one of you attack saying you will keep the peace and want peace,  I am issuing an attack on site order to my people to keep your people from having accidents when they get enough power to annoy a member of the Teufel Hunden.
Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Spike O.
Unidentified Commander

Space is my home!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 10:07:26 AM »

WTF man u are quic, and u are mad, lol laugh
I ask u to accept that mother fuckin truce, that I can not atack u guys anymore yawn
But u find always one of my team, that ataks u , so keep that in mind 21 :
I just wanna play and u I want to accept that truce< I will send one now!!

Don't stay and look at me, come and get me!
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 02:30:36 PM »

Spike - just because we're young doesn't mean we have to punctuate our speech with foul language. I for one would appreciate a little more creative expression than #!$&( this and #!$&(  that. please clean up your language.(you can keep your mind as filthy as you like). and if you want a truce with TH you might try controlling your alliance members, perhaps order them not to attack TH members?  angel_not

spider2
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 03:13:22 PM by lostedchylde » Report to moderator   Logged

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 04:16:55 PM »

If you wanna insult ppl, use words that astonish them so much and that dont get blocked by the filter as only complete nutcases use them 1

Or better insult them without using insults 1

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 12:59:26 AM »

Spike, this is your warning, do not cuss on the forum. This neither allowed no tolerated.

As for a truce with TH, you're gonna have to order your guys to stop attacking them and wait a while until Gunfighter can be sure that you eally id give th order. expect it to take a few weeks.

Argus
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 05:05:33 AM »

If your men are so hard to control that you need a truce to make sure they dont attack people you have told them to stay away from, then perhaps a few weeks in the crosshairs of TH might teach them that obeying orders is the less painful road.
chicpea
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 09:54:12 AM »

Spike although you are an ex Serenity member i am glad that u have left as im pretty sure you know i would not tollerate such behavour from my members that includes the bad language. I would of thought by being in Serenity you would have seen how to handle rogue members accordingly as a leader of an alliance needs to maintain order within the ranks so these incidents cant happen.

I hope you can regain your leadership and order as TH will not stop until you do so for your members sake not to mention your alliance.

Chicpea

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: