Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 08, 2024, 09:19:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: noobs  (Read 7019 times)
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2007, 01:37:03 PM »

im getting fed up of getting accused of cheating just because ive got a lot of power i got this message today Captiantyler(#42041)
2007-01-24 13:14:57
Re: Re: Re: Re: HEy

So you cheated to get that high if you did why would you want to spoil a good game and cheat your way up the game it just proves you can't make it without help

if anyone else sends me messages i will go to war with them whoever they are
Report to moderator   Logged
superscott
Private

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 02:06:02 PM »

i can vouch for the fact that db isnt a cheater. he is a highly skilled player that is the envy of the galaxy. dont take it personal db take it as a compliment. lol laugh
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 03:36:03 PM »

Thats the largest pile of bull, If you ppl would spend half the time on SO that davey does you could be where he is, Ive been online for an hour - logged off for 2 hours - and when I logged back on davey is still going like hes got a caffeine IV. I dont see what their problem is, accusing someone of cheating because theyre too lazy to work for it themselves so everyone at the top must be cheating or donating.

I added donating because yesterday I was accused in chat of donating by Bad Guy from risk takers because I gained power, why just because I know how to play the game and manage my resources better than you to give me a jump? so for all you ppl who think you know the game so well you need to shut it because there are players who know this game better than you and always will - if all you can do is worry about how high in the rankings the other person is you will never get anywhere.

SUMMARY
Just learn how to get yourself up in the rankings and STOP complaining about other ppl, if you want to make a complaint GET SOME PROOF FIRST!!!!

P.S. I have no problem with ppl donating so dont start

"Another reason why SO is going downhill, ppl would rather complain than work for it"

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 04:05:22 PM »

thankyou silverthorne
"Another reason why SO is going downhill, ppl would rather complain than work for it" that was a great statement and very true thanks and to everyone else to
A^Bloody^Idiot
Staff Sergeant

KartBoy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 05:39:00 PM »

davey, don't worry, it'll pass... I had this last round too...

First they said: YOU CHEAT!! then I replied back: with a whole sentence which is shortened to: NO!...
Then they asked: Can I join your alliance and can you train me?? Opps Opps Opps (since I was back then leader of Earthlings)

A^Bloody^Idiot (#10) - SO Elite
A^Bloody^Idiot (#14) - SO WARS
A^Bloody^Idiot (#66) - SO PVE
A^Bloody^Idiot (#10079) - Sea-O
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 05:53:30 PM »

I have to admit Davey Boy is a very good player and has some very good ship designs.  He spends many hours a day on the game.  He is one of the most skilled and dedicated players on the game at this time.  HE has been trained the best in the game and then went from there. donations or not it does not matter.  if he didnt have the skill he would  not have a top spot and the time spent playing.  Davey Boy and I may not be on the best of terms and we have been at war before so I can tell you his ships and skills are top grade.  I know quit a few donaters but they are not all top players.  you might want to ask Davey how he does it enstead of accusing him of cheating.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2007, 06:22:46 PM »

Well put Gunfighter Frank. He would have had to have donated thousands to be still #1 if he didn't know how to play the game well...and even then his top rank wouldn't last long...just look at last round...davey was top ten for a long time!! And he finished top ten with one of the ten strongest alliances!

If only people would think before they accused people of cheating and such... 3

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
TheMerchant
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2007, 07:57:24 PM »

yeah davey just ignore that bs i see you online working you @$$ off out there with those 65% missions keep it up

WARS Account= Overmind
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2007, 08:20:41 AM »

Ok, this is MY official notice to ALL players. Accusing someone of cheating is against ToS. If I hear about it, there WILL be punishment, even if all I can do is mute you on the chat for a while. Accusing someone of cheating is serious. You should only report it if you have a real reason to believe it (such as an high amount of market transfers when a player is on (this is no longer a problem, just an example) or ect.) and it should only be reported directly to Sir Emi. I have sent the commander a message warning him not to accuse someone of cheating again This will not be tolerated.

As for davey boy, he may donate here and there, but he is definitely one of the better players out there. No doubt about it. He has his position because he's good at the game and has the time required to play and hold that position.

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2007, 01:14:46 PM »

And donating does not equal cheating

davey boy > noob

cheating < noob

therefore...

davey boy > cheating

theres a little logic to prove that davey is above cheating...

laugh davey wins by the transitive property of inequality 16

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2007, 01:25:15 PM »

this was the response of the person who accused me of cheating i suggest we all treat him with the contempt he deserves
Captiantyler(#42041)
2007-01-25 13:13:14
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HEy

I still think you cheat like a mother ****** you basterd I don't care if I get baned your just a little no life nerd ha I am a football jock that plays this just to be bored *** big ass cheater I have three other accounts and this is my weekest
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2007, 01:37:54 PM »

just so theres no more confusion this is what i get a mission
Incoming transmision!
Thank you for your help commander, you have been awarded 509.872.256 Credits
Unidentified Fleet(#) lost more power than you during battle.

(+3535 Exp)
thats how i get my fleets
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2007, 05:55:38 PM »

Accusing other players of cheating is stupid, if you do message Emi and let him see to it.

Maybe if i would donate 1.000.000 dollar I would be nr 1 13

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2007, 01:33:28 PM »

Please note that I am doing random checks on commanders now and then and there is no way one could get away with cheating as everything is logged.

So don't send messages like that, it's bad manners and gets people frustrated, if you suspect someone, just drop me an ingame message and I'll have a look at their logs, it's pretty simple  1

God Speed!

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2007, 10:38:04 PM »

davey dosnt cheat, hes just obsessed, everyones goes through that phase, then they burn out and slow down..

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: