Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 08, 2024, 07:12:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: War...and a postponage of war  (Read 5632 times)
Remfer
« on: January 21, 2007, 09:16:26 PM »

I am here to say that...unless changed slightly...due to Wes-Ulchia Second life is at war with Dreadlords

If at all possible...due to the fact i think that the war against WoS is a misunderstanding...if we could postpone the war that would be great...but we are willing to fight two wars at once...

Also note that SL is giving dreadlords 1-2 days (or more if asked) to figure out if they will be responsible for wes's actions and if they want to go to war...or just leave it between wes and me (and possibly the rest of SL)

BTW - at this moment it would be great if anyone else would like to declare war that would be great

WARS now going on:
------------------------

Dreadlords - Status: Starting

WoS - Status: Ongoing

Up Yours - Status: About to start

-----------------------------

due to what i just posted...we are also going to war against up yours...just becuase they're called that and last time i checked they're avatar is unsutible also...

anyway...for the dreadlords war...if serenity, serenity (b), TH, or FA (SL's alliance truces....whether officially or not) want to join in with either side...just say
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 09:33:48 PM by Remfer » Report to moderator   Logged
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 09:44:04 PM »

cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer

spider2
Report to moderator   Logged

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 11:45:24 PM »

hmm let me take a second and think  21 um ........Ok ive got an answer nah the war continues
there is no cease fire on my side we will stop when your alliance disbands and seems one guy has left already 

Wait a min  dribble do i smell cookies brb
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 11:47:21 PM by NightShadow » Report to moderator   Logged

Remfer
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 08:12:30 AM »

Second Life will not disban ever!
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 03:10:19 PM »

Remfer, as the representative of Forgotten Ancients, I am here to extend a hand of friendship to you and your alliance. Should you chose to accept, just send us a truce request.

NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 03:39:29 PM »

Does FA wanna aid them in this war seither? By the looks of it FA has all they can handle from attacks made by my guys and myself  16

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 03:45:28 PM »

really? your superficial damage hasn't hurt any of us, not even me, and I'm not even playing porperly, wasting all my credits on swarmers.

and seeing as he is fighting you as well, he has become an ally in war, so of course we are extending a hand of frindship. No reason to fight everyone, did that once, it was fun back then, but the game changes now, i doubt it will be.

and i've had three messages from your people asking us to call of the war. So apparently we're doing a lot of damage to you.

NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2007, 03:56:46 PM »

arg to late seither peace is between us  16

now lets go get  drunk and party till were  out_cold

Remfer
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2007, 09:32:47 PM »

Dreadlords still hasn't said anything...if this keeps up...wes ulchia will be responsible for another war
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2007, 09:36:26 PM »

Isn't THAT original... yawn Lol.

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Remfer
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2007, 09:37:23 PM »

1...besides wes and a few other people...i've never been contacted/talked with anyone from dreadlords...at least not while they were in dreadlords
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2007, 09:38:54 PM »

The leader used to be in Teufel Hunden with us... I should check with Frank and see what's up from our angle.

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Remfer
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2007, 09:39:53 PM »

i know, but wes is trouble...so if Frank can contact jeff and see if he wants war or peace...then if peace jeff should really be talking with wes...
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2007, 09:50:50 PM »

I'm sure one of our leaders will be speaking with you soon.

Remfer
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2007, 09:53:11 PM »

1 i hope so...
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: