Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 08, 2024, 09:25:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey D. Luffy (Seither) has something important to say, so please read  (Read 6120 times)
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« on: January 19, 2007, 04:23:43 AM »

I am officially announcing my retirement from the main stream of Space Odyssey. Don't get me wrong, I'll still be here on the forum and moderating ingame chat, and I'll still play the game, I'm just doing it as a luxury, not as a full fledged player. I'll still write my stories, and I'll be here to help out new players and my alliance and such, but that's pretty much it. So sorry if this angers an
Smee says:
any of you, but before you start saying anything, know this: My posting amount will NOT increase due to this, if anything, it'll probably decrease, as i won't be on as often.

Chat and Forum Moderator,

Monkey D. Luffy (Seither)

and Smee, that was funny, you deleting the original post I made. But let's not do that again, lol
Report to moderator   Logged

Smee
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 04:44:20 AM »

I am officially announcing my retirement from the main stream of Space Odyssey. Don't get me wrong, I'll still be here on the forum and moderating ingame chat, and I'll still play the game, I'm just doing it as a luxury, not as a full fledged player. I'll still write my stories, and I'll be here to help out new players and my alliance and such, but that's pretty much it. So sorry if this angers an
Smee says:
any of you, but before you start saying anything, know this: My posting amount will NOT increase due to this, if anything, it'll probably decrease, as i won't be on as often.

Chat and Forum Moderator,

Monkey D. Luffy (Seither)

and Smee, that was funny, you deleting the original post I made. But let's not do that again, lol

i did no just thing, my god i would never even consider doin that

Smee
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 04:48:29 AM »

of course not smee, of course not, lol.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 02:10:08 PM »

'Tis a sad, sad day.  But not really.  Lol.  See you around, Luffy/Seither/whatever the hell you call yourself these days.  Lol.

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 04:42:21 PM »

lol, I tried to do Spam King, but apparently it;s already taken, lol. But yea, I'll see you around (this is the 5th/6th time in 10 minutes, so, lol)

Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 09:35:47 PM »

I dont know if this is a blessing or a curse.  lol_sign You're too young to retire.  17

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 12:27:37 AM »

Lol, it's not a full retiring, just like when a CEO steps down and gives the position to a younger person, and stays on as a consultant to help out when needed.

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2007, 12:56:48 PM »

With other words retire 16

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2007, 03:50:01 PM »

I suppose it's pretty much everything but official... so here it is making it official:
I am hereby semi-ritiring as well...

SO has just slowly it's appeal to me... with the game itself turning into nothing more then hitting the same buttons over and over again, combined with the fact all my old game friends have gone away... have left me with little reason to come back.

however, I did want to say this:

Sir Emi, you have something GREAT going on with the flexibility of your ship design system, the day you take that away is probably the day SpaceO dies as an actual game.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2007, 04:28:49 AM »

When a CEO steps down and gives the position to a younger person it means the CEO is under investigation and trying to avoid an indictment by leaving the younger, inexperienced person as the fall guy.  Opps

Is the FBI after you Monkey?  21

Or the CIA?  3

NSA?  wow

Maybe the MEN IN BLACK!!!!!  12

On another note: WHAT !!!!! ars tooo!!!!!! are you both fleeing from Homeland Security !!!!!! Are all the members of G-Unit under investigation for causing spatial anomalies and trying to destroy the space time continuum ????  lol_sign

Well, may your journeys be full of enjoyment wherever they may take you.

My name is Silverthorne and I DISAPPROVE of this message  17

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2007, 03:24:04 PM »

I don't know about ars, but I'm under investigation from the following firms: RLDAA (Real Life Demands Attention Agency), NSTWMGA (Need to Spend Time With My Girlfriend Agency), and FFSWA (Fans for the Furtherment of Seither's Writing Agency). This has lead me to believe that maybe, unless SO gets some amazing new addition soon, I need to just lay in the shadows and check in when I can and goof off.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2007, 09:23:00 PM »

Sadly, The NSTWMGA is not on my case... the BEGAWOHCWA (B***** Ex-Girlfriend Along With Other Heart-Crushing Women Agency) is.

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2007, 08:26:59 AM »

ouch, that sucks

lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2007, 07:15:09 PM »

21 so are you retiring or are you leading a newly reconstituted g-unit? i am lost.

spider2

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2007, 02:34:25 PM »

I'm leading g-unit, and am semi-retired. Hence why I'm using the old g-unit philosophy, a few allies, everyone else=open game. Makes life simpler.

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: