Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 08, 2024, 08:21:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: War  (Read 11364 times)
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
War
« on: January 17, 2007, 02:27:09 AM »

Warrior Of Shadows Declares war(bottom)-reasons unprovoked attackson my alliance..
our terms of peace will be when the alliance disbands or is no longer a threat

oreos
Second Life
Forgotten Ancients
Golden Dragons-Sayan Power!
Golden Coons

« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 02:31:35 AM by NightShadow » Report to moderator   Logged

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 02:49:01 AM »

nightshadow, we, Forgotten Ancients, have been retailating to attacks made by your alliance members, and in many cases, by YOU yourself. Our attacks are not unprovoked, you drew first blood.

I have the posts to prove the claims as well, so no BSing your way out of this. You started this war, and you're trying to play the innocent? Please, it's not gonna happen.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 02:51:07 AM by Monkey D. Luffy » Report to moderator   Logged

Remfer
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 08:10:17 AM »

i only attacked one of ur members and it was because they were an old enemy before they joined ur alliance.  It's not ur alliance it's them...so it wasn't unprovoked...he made an enemy of himself first and our battle has been going on
Report to moderator   Logged
zilong
Private

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 09:18:48 AM »

guys, lets try diplomatic talks first before moving to war. war can be avoided if willing to talk... well, thats my thoughts.. 21
Asria
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 01:06:35 PM »

I never declared alliance war against you; personal war.
UberPWNZ0R
Corporal

In game login: ☺

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 03:28:23 PM »

Guys, dont panic, war is not that bad gunsmilie

Alright... rip
Remfer
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 04:46:40 PM »

it sort of is...well...not really...but yeah...we don't want to go to war...my attacks have been completely prevoked...except one attack (i think there might have been 1) it's not even like it was repetitive...
UberPWNZ0R
Corporal

In game login: ☺

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 05:53:21 PM »

Ohh, Remfer you did attack me too, right? smoke I couldnt counter through.
A reason for war

Alright... rip
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 07:27:14 PM »

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for war. But trying to slander an alliance by saying they attacked you without provokation is wrong. For that reason, Forgotten Ancients are considering very carefully wither we wish to accept Nightshadow's request for peace.

mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2007, 07:41:46 PM »

i only attacked one of ur members and it was because they were an old enemy before they joined ur alliance.  It's not ur alliance it's them...so it wasn't unprovoked...he made an enemy of himself first and our battle has been going on
I dont give a rats back about who or why.  Point is my alliance was attacked.  This is not last round and this unit will retaliate.  At the least you could have contacted me about this member you speak of.  Secondly PMs sent by me were ignored by NightShadow regarding the nature of the inital attacks.  This whole mess could have been avoided. 
Dont place blame with us when the finger of guilt points at the ones sho failed to inform or respond.

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
Remfer
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2007, 07:54:41 PM »

hey...i wasn't trying to get FA involved in this...i was talking about cameron07 (or maybe it's 007)...anyway...he's been making unprovoked attacks on me so i attacked him...we have a personal war going on...so when i see him...or he sees me we attack eachother...and he struck first so it's not like i attacked him unprovoked
Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

My cross is so heavy because its so full of mercy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2007, 07:59:34 PM »

What ever happened to the good ole days when it was . . . Man . . . I don't likee G-Unit . . I dunno why but I just dont like them so . . . Screw it, lets nuke them!

I miss those days . . . . .

Another point to add to this.

Isn't it funny how after the round everyone is all about war, but when the war is about to end . . everyone is like . . . nooooooo we dont wanna go to war . . . . we have no enemies but the new round starts and it turns into OH YOU PIECE OF SH . . . . . DIE!

WTF?

crx
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2007, 10:01:58 PM »

laugh I miss thoes days too.I think if rewards are given for pvp they would return very quicly.  19
lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2007, 11:11:45 PM »

cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer

gun_bandana                          gun2 pistols

spider2

« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 11:13:31 PM by lostedchylde » Report to moderator   Logged

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
Remfer
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2007, 05:40:08 PM »

this is serious...what's with the big spamming?
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: